27

vacation prt1

kenny

Turns out we're staying in california for a week. That's not bad for a vacation i guess.

I never been all the way over there before, just Pennsylvania and Georgia. Leo was fine with me going on vacation so that was nice.

I packed everything i needed to pack, it was 5am and i was sleepy as hell but Tif called me so she can come pick me up with Nathan and Big mike.

As excited as i was, i was even more excited knowing that Tex is coming with us. And it's good for him that he knows these dudes so he won't feel uncomfortable or anything.

I keep trying to put the fact that Enzo pulled up at my house in the back of my head, i wanna forget that ever happened and just enjoy my time but he keeps popping up.

I had 2 big ass loui suit cases and 1 loui bag. I had like 4 different swim suits and 10 different outfits (along with shoes) and in the big ass loui duffle bag is my deodorant, brush comb flat iron—you know...shit like that. I need everything.

I heard beeping outside so i knew it was them. I grabbed everything and went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and quickly grabbed a banana.

I threw everything in the trunk n got in the backseat with Mike.

"Goodmorning bitch why the hell ya bonnet still on?" Tif chuckled while turning around to look at me.

"Hoe it's to early for my hair to be done, plus when i get on that flight imma be knocked the fuck out."

"Dead ass." Nathan said while pulling off.

Tiffany chuckled and turned around.

"Mannnnn how long dis airplane shit gon be bruh?" Big Mike huffed and slouched.

"Uhh finna be 4 hour flight, not bad." Nathan replied.

"Whaaaa i was thinking like 8." I said to myself. They all started laughing.

"Ohhhh shit nvm i was thinking as if we was driving." I laughed at myself.

"Bitch if we was driving it'd take fuckin 33 hours."

(which is true)

We finally pulled up to the airport and we all got our shit out. I'm assuming Junior and the spider monkeys must be pullin up soon.

I pulled out my phone and seen Tex sent me a text saying that he was by the bathroom in the air port. I got excited and started dragging my shit in the busy ass airport, looking for him.

I struggled not gon lie this shit was heavy as hell but i finally spotted him and fast walked.

"Hey ma- why you still got ya bonnet on you lookin comfortable as hell." He chuckled while opening his arms indicating him wanting to hug me. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"When we get on this plane i'm finna be out, you ready?" I asked. He sucked his teeth and shook his head with a smirk. "Baby you know i am."

I smiled and felt my heart fluttering. "Ite bet lemme take you to the humans, come come."

I started walking and he collected his stuff and began to follow.

I finally spotted them and smiled. "Guyyys look who's here!"

Tif turned around and gasped. "Omg hi-"