38.

Kenny pov

I woke up to loud banging on the door. I hissed at the sound before immediately getting out the bed. The banging got louder as i snapped my neck at the clock.

4:45am

"What in the hell?" I spoke to myself as i tried to get myself together, my body ain't fully up yet.

I looked around for something hard or sharp in case someone was tryna break in the house or sum. i quickly but QUIETLY went down the steps and into the kitchen. The banging was irritating the hell out of me now cuz the fuck bruh.

I grabbed a big ass knife and tip toed to the door trying to see who the fuck it was but of course it was to dark to even tell.

I sighed and looked up. Lord protect me.

I cracked the door open and the door immediately got smashed into my body making me fall back.

I winced in pain and hit the back of my head off the floor.

I closed my eyes tightly as i felt sharp pain, but i quickly opened my eyes to see what the fuck is going on.

A person in all black came straight towards me
and kicked me in my face making my head hit to floor extra hard again.

After that i felt sharp pain to my stomach making me gasp for air.

Enzo

I grabbed my bags an headed ta dat shit where da plane at.

(dead dont know what it is)

Once I got onna plane I relaxed like a muhhfucka. I called Kenny a couple hours ago to make sure she straight an everything was fine.

She had some back pains though which fuckin suck. I wish ian have to leave so soon man.

I put one airpod in and seen some white lady wit a dog sit next to me. Glad I got a fuckin window seat.

Her dog start lickin on me an i looked at it. "Wassup." I pet it for a couple seconds an da lady immediately glared at me.

"Get your filthy hands of my peachy." She moved her dog to da floor an I chuckled a bit.

"Be respectful lady, get ya mut den. It started lickin me." I put both my airpods in and I guess she continued talkin but ian hear shit.

I got comfortable an closed my eyes, dis boutta be a long ass flight.

Kenny

After getting kicked in my stomach multiple times, two people picked me up by my arms and dragged me out the house. I screamed as loud as i ever did in my life and tried to fight my way out their grip.

"STOP GET OFF OF ME PLEASE!" I screamed.

They stopped moving once they reached a car that was parked in front of my house. I stopped screaming for a second and focused on trying to get out their grip even tho i'm the back of my mind i was very aware that i couldn't.

"You can stop trying now, you not getting anywhere baby girl." I heard a very familiar voice chuckle.

I looked in front of me seeing a pregnant girl walking up to me, holding a knife.

I widened my eyes realizing who it was and started screaming all over again but this time louder.

She smirked as she continued to walk up to me and bit her bottom lip.

"This what yo bitch ass get for trying to take the spotlight from my baby. Yo baby don't mean shit to Enzo, he come home to ME every night kissing and rubbing on MY belly. He hates you, you're his sloppy seconds and he doesn't even want that stupid baby of yours."

Her voice was going in an out, i felt light headed after all the screaming.

She got in my face. "I'm doing Enzo a favor."

After that sentence i felt a horrible pain strike the side of my stomach.

-
Junior

"Man we been driving around all night bruh i'm tired as hell." Mike groaned.

"Well nigga we had to handle some business n you knew we was finna be out long, shut the hell up got damn it." I huffed loudly while slowly pressing the break as we reached a stop light.

Mike looked around and glared. "This Kenny neighborhood?!"

I looked around for a minute before realizing it was. "It is." I replied.

I continued to drive and seen that we was finna pass her house in a minute.

"Damn why ain't i shocked that kenny pregnant by Enzo bruh, shits just not shocking to me."

We both chuckled cuz it was honestly true.

As we road past her crib I seen somebody layin on her porch. "Ayo." I spoke aloud.

I slowly drove in reverse and stopped on the side of the street, staring at da body onna ground.

"Yo das Kenny." I got out da car quick and so did Mike. We both ran up to her and seen hella blood come from her stomach.

"Ohhh shit." Mike said in shock.

"What da fuck you lookin at nigga help me get her up, we gotta take her to da hospital." I gently grabbed her arms and held onto her upper body, while Mike grabbed her legs.

We lead her to the car and put her inna backseat.

Who da fuck did dis shit.

I looked at Mike for a second and he looked back at me before we got back inna car.

"Whoever did dis shit imma fuckin kill em." I mumbled and shook my head.

I drove fast to the hospital, and the whole car ride was full of silence.