28.

kenny

"F-fuck dont stop please!" i gripped his shoulders n moaned in his ear—feeling myself about to cum any second.

Feeling him inside me made me forget about everything. I missed this.

As he continued to thirst into me, he kissed my ear softly n continued to whisper aggressively. "You forgive me?" he asked.

Before i was able to respond the bathroom door opened and a couple of ladies came in. He placed his hand over my mouth so no sound would come out.

I looked him in the eyes as he looked in mine.

fuck

He slowly stroked into me—i started to cum n my loud moan was muffled into the palm of his hand.

My eyes rolled back because of this amazing feeling.

A couple seconds later he nutted.

-

Once we passed the security check point we finally found our air plane name that we needed to board. As we walked—Tif was next to me, talking to Nathan and Junior while Tex was walking  next to me still talking to Mike. Enzo and the bitch was in front.

I felt weird, in some way i felt like i did something wrong but at the same time i'm upset that it happened. Me and Tex aren't together so i definitely didn't cheat on him....but in some way i still feel like i did something wrong.

I looked down and started staring at my slides trying to understand my feelings.

"Aye ma what's wrong?" Tex asked while looking down at me. I looked up at him and shook my head no.

"Nothing, just tired." I spoke in a low tone.

"You been quiet ever since you left the bathroom...is everything coo?"

I stared at him for a few seconds before nodding my head. "Yea Tex everything is alright, like i said i'm just a little tired."

He smiled a little and grabbed my hand kissing it softly.

Making it on the plane felt fucking amazing, the air was cool and the seats were comfortable as hell. I was sitting next to Tif and the window was right beside me.

(finna just press skip rq)

Getting off the plane my leg was cramped and i ain't even sleep. I was up the whole time watching disney movies n eating crackers. Tiffany's big head ass fell asleep on my shoulder n everytime i moved her head that shit fell right back on me.

After getting our luggage we all huddled up and went to the car renting place that was literally connected to the air port.

They rented 2 jeeps, Me, Tif, Tex and Junior got in the blue one while the rest got in the black one.

Junior started driving right behind nat.

It was around 11-12. It was still early and we barely spoke to each other ever since we got off the plane.

"Y'all ain't Cali so beautiful." Tiff smiled and looked out the window.

Everyone kept silent cuz nobody felt like talking.

20mins later

"Wow this nigga said nothing about a beach house." Junior glared at the house that we pulled up to it.

"Damn this is damn near a mansion." Tex mumbled. Even though it is.

As we gazed at the house and Junior finally parked.