6.

Kenny

About 2 hours later, tiff finally left. I texted him exactly 2 hours ago and he never opened the message, on top of that it never delivered so i'm assuming he blocked me.

damn.

It kinda frustrated me because even though it was suppose to be a fuck n go i never wanted him to go.

My life is so got damn boring now that i think about it. It's the summer time and i'm wasting all my fun time in the house watching movies.

I gotta find something to do bruh this ain't it. I looked at the time and it's almost 12. I got up and decided to go food shopping since i really ain't have shit in here to eat. I'm already dressed just need a jack-

My thoughts got cut off by the damn door. It must be Tiffany, she probably forgot something.

I went to unlock the door and i stared at my nails backing up. "Watchu forget?" I asked while turning around, not paying attention.

"Shidd my damn weed tray."

I looked up and widened my eyes before immediately turning around. Holy shit.

"Nigga what makes you think it's ok for you to walk up in my house like dis?" I asked while walking up to him.

His face twisted. "Shordie you just let me in watchu talm bout?" He asked while takin his shoes off.

Y'all don't know how fuckin happy i am right now. Ugh i missed him.

"Nah nigga you ain't even answering my text messages or none of dat bruh!"

"Ite fam you screamin for no fuckin reason, watch who you talkin to...real shit."

I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth at em.

"Mmcht....ItE fAm yOu sCrEaNiN fOr No fUcKiN reAsOn. Shut the fuck up i do what i want." I said before stomping up the steps.

He sat on the couch and got his phone out.

I went in my room and bit my lip so hard bruh, why do i miss him this much ugh. Who told this nigga it was ok for him to come back? Man fuckkk this feeling.

I groaned and grabbed the tray and ran down the steps. I seen him sitting on his phone and scoffed.

"That's how i know you be ignoring me." I mumbled while going over to sit next to him.

He mumbled. "Ain't nobody ignorin you shordie, i just be busy." He said while keeping his eyes on his phone.

I shook my head. "Man whatever, watchu want." i asked sounding annoyed.

He looked at me with a emotionless face. "I'm hungry." He said standing up.

I watched him as he stood up. "Ain't no food in here." I replied.

"Ite den lessgo get some." He shrugged and walked to the door, putting his shoes back on.

"I need to go food shopping." I said— grabbing my keys and phone.

"Das not my prollem shordie." His voice slowly faded as he left out the house. I groaned cuz he didn't even have to say that.

I put my shoes on and left out the house.

I got in his car and looked at him seeing he was kinda slouching while scrolling on his phone. I sighed and leaned back and he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

I looked at him and smacked my lips. "Nigga what?!"

"You sighed like youn wanna be wit a nigga." He said and sat up—getting ready to drive.

Is it not obvious that i'm happy as hell to be with this dude?

"Mane just drive nigga." I said waving him off.

"Don't tell me what da fuck to do." He snapped and began driving..

-
-
-

2 weeks laterrrrrrr

So it's been about two weeks and me and Enzo been hangin with each other and shit. I think i really became attached to him, like for real this time.

I don't usually get attached to people like this but he sparked something in me actually. He's kinda letting me in more about himself and who he is.

He's not even from the damn Usa he's from jamaica and that's sexy as hell. His voice still makes me melt mane.

I do like him though and maybe he might become my lil sum sum..

Anyways i'm online looking for a job. I haven't had one in a while and i'd just been chillin. I pay my bills cuz i already have a lot of money since my grandad past, i was his favorite and that led to a great reward he left me.

But yea i'm slowly letting that money go right out the window and i need to get my ass up and do sum.

It's 8pm and i haven't talked to enzo all day but that's okay i guess, i'll give him some space.

...
fuck i wanna know what he's doing! What if he has a whole new bitch and forgot about me? fuck kenny let's not assume...but what if he's bored of me?

Maybe i have been to clingy though, ion know.

Whatever imma just continue looking for a job. Ima house type person ion really go out much unless it's important. Tif always comes to my house that's why in the beginning i ain't know where her house was when she invited me.

It's kinda sad though because me being a homebody is lame but.. nothing outside really excites me anymore.

I'm fine with being at home with my dogs, i don't care honestly. I don't have a lot of friends to do things with so right now i'm just-

KNOCK KNOCCVJJ

Oh shit what the fuck? The door was getting knocked on pretty hard. I looked at my phone to see if anyone at least texted me and tried to warn me about them pullin up but no one did.

damn who the hel-

KNOCK COCKFJDKF

aww hell nah we ain't doin dat.

I got up out my bed and grabbed my wooden bat that was chillin on my wall the dogs was goin crazy but i kept them in my room and shut the door so they won't get hurt.

Hah i knew this shit would come in handy. I walked downstairs slowly and the banging began to get louder. I bit my lip trying to be as quiet as i can be. I clenched my two hands on the bat preparing myself for action.

I slowly walked up to the door with my fuzzy socks and oversized hoodie and swung the door open getting really to attack.

"AYE AYE CHILL UGLY!" A male voice yelled. I smacked my lips and looked at em.

Well if it isn't deeze niggas.

"Damn girl the fuck you got goin on?!" Big mike said as he stepped in my house with two henny bottles in his hands. I furrowed my eyebrows as junior came in with two big ass bags of weed.

"Aww hell nah what y'all think this is?" i complained. I tried shutting the door but a force pushed it back open. In walks in Enzo.

ohhhhh my baby's hereeeeeee

I glared at him.

"Nigga YOU did this?" I asked and he looked down at me with a evil smirk.

"Oh was i pose ta ask or sum?"