15.

kenny.

With my eyes still being blurry, Enzo walked over to me and picked me up.

He walked over to his car and put me in the passenger seat and placed it back a little. I groaned and closed my eyes just wishing this can all just be over.

Enzo got in the drivers seat and pulled off. I balled my fist up and punched him hard in his arm. He didn't even move or make a sound.

I have so much anger towards this dude but i'm also grateful that he helped me....but still fuck him.

"How could you?!" I asked while looking at him with a disappointing face. He didn't look at me but instead he started driving faster.

I looked at his hand gripping tight on the wheel. A couple seconds later and still no response.

"Fuck you nigga take me home." I stated while crossing my arms, still letting out a little bit of coughing.

H scoffed. "Ayo wha?"

"You heard what the fuck i said! Take me home bro i'm done!"

"Wha you done wimmie?!" He asked with a aggressive tone.

"Yes bruh you got da bitches you need im cool off dat yo, just take me home dawg."

I finally sounded fed up. I was frustrated and annoyed by his presence, it's like he didn't see what he did wrong and he's confused like i didn't drag this bitch to the ground in front of him...he thought i was finna be cool with that?

i'm bout to get out the car while he driving.

He chuckled a bit and caressed his chin slowly. "Nah fam you comin wimmie."

I just wanted to cry. My fucking neck is in pain, my elbows is probably so fucked up right now. I don't wanna go with this fuck nigga bro.

-

About 20 minutes we still in the car and turns out he ain't going to neither of our houses. I was confused and i asked him where the fuck we was going but he ain't say nun.

Why did i get myself into this. He's not the quiet sexy nigga i thought he was gon be. This nigga low key got issues.

A couple seconds later he pulled into a drive way  of a really huge house.

what the fuck?

He looked at me for a second before getting out and slamming the door. He walked up to the house and went straight in, no knocking or nothing.

get the fuck out K go!

I turned around and looked back not able to recognize where i'm even at. I squinted my eyes go try to see the street name or anything but couldn't see shit at all because my eyes were still blurry.

Instead of me turning back around i look down and seen my fanny pack.

Call tif.

Without hesitation (still turned around) i grabbed it and took my phone out.

I turned back around and ended up having a gun pointing right at my forehead.

My heart dropped and the phone fell out my hands.  i looked at enzo seeing he had a evil smile on his face.

"Wha you was finna run away or sum?" He slurred and began to chuckle at himself.

I ain't move and ion even think i was breathing. I seen the look on his face and he was completely out of it. Whatever drugs he takes makes him fucking crazy.

My eyes watered up.

"You stuck with me mama, you not goin nowhere you hea me?"

I stayed quiet.

"YOU HEA ME?!?" He yelled.

"Y-yes!"

My hands were shaking so much that i had to hold them together. He sighed and placed the gun in my lap and walked around the car and got in the drivers seat.

I never touched a gun before so my
body tensed up.

He pulled out of the drive way and began driving away super fast. I looked out the window and bit my lip trying not to cry. I was scared and i regret putting myself in this mess.

-
-
-
-

NEXT DAY HOE

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Furrowing my brows, i stretched and sat up slowly.

I looked around realizing i wasn't home.

fuck bruh, i don't remember even coming in here last night.

I shook my head and quickly got out the bed and looked around for my phone. I went to his dresser and didn't see it. I then looked in the mirror for a second and gasped. My neck is all bruised up, it looks fucking horrible.

My hair was all over the place and i'm wearing a white oversized t shirt that legit looks like a dress on me.

My eyes got watery and i continued to examine my neck.

A couple seconds later the door opened and i jumped a little, I backed up cuz i don't know what to expect.

He walked in holding a large trey with breakfast on it. I stared at the trey then looked back at him. His face looks like he literally haven't slept in months.

"What are you doing?" I spoke with a slight raspy voice.

"I made you breakfast K....listen, ion member much ah wha i did yesterday buh i apologize." He said while getting closer to me, i backed up.

"Fuck your apology." Is all i said.

He sighed roughly. "Look bra, i made you breakfast and i have a pounding ass headache ri na, please forgive me mane."

I scoffed. "Forgive you? Nigga you put a gun to my fucking head last night and yelled at me, you kissed and was up on a girl last night as well and you want me to what?!"

His eyes widened in shock. "I did wha..?  Aw shit Kenny i'm so sorry fam what the fuck?"

I stared at him and he looks like he's completely fucking shocked, like he really doesn't remember?

I looked around and bit my bottom lip.

"Listen kenny i was off it last night bra, i took suh. None of that shit i did las night will ever happen again yo i promise. I-i'll stop talking to that gyal and errthing. I wan you."

I sniffled and looked down.

He got closer to me and pulled me in for a tight hug. Wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. "Cmon na forgive me, wha can i do to make dis up."

I wasn't hugging him back and shrugged my shoulders. After a couple seconds he pulled away from and stared me in my face. I looked away from him.

He sighed. "Cmon and eat befo it get cold." He spoke with a soft but nigga tone.

I got back in the bed and crossed my legs, he put the tray on my lap and i looked at him, he walked out the room.