3.

Kenny

He sat up in his seat and started driving with one hand, he seemed really focused on the road.

I stared out the window letting the fact that he's also a drug dealer, sync into my brain. Its like he's getting better and better as the time goes by. And i only known him for like an hour or so.

He looked at me for a second and licked his bottom lip before paying attention to the road again. I didn't look at him back.

A couple seconds go by and he started laughing and parked near a corner store. I looked at him with a confused face cuz what was so funny and he shook his head no and rubbed his face.

"Yo watchu wan from me?"  He asked while turning his whole body to face me.

ahhh fuck it

"Let's fuck."

His eyes widened for a couple seconds and stared at me trying to see if i was playing or not.

I looked at him with a serious look and he smirked a little. "You wan fuck?" I nodded my head and looked him dead in his face.

He shook his head and chuckled while opening his door. He got out and sagged his pants, walking right into the store. I leaned my head back in embarrassment. What the fuck is wrong with me? I just met this nigga not even 5 hours ago and here i am sounding like a fucking hoe.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes just wanting to go home and cancel everything cuz i just said some dumb shit. This nigga barely even like me and now i said some shit like that, he's most definitely not fuckin with me now.

I closed my eyes feeling the cringe continue to take over my mind making me even more embarrassed than before.

fuckin idiot.

Not long after, Enzo got in the car and places the bag in the back. He started the car up and it was silent , he didn't say anything and just began to drive.

I looked out the window with an attitude just wishing i can go home.

He pulled up in front of Tiffs house and parked where he parked last time.

"My bad." I mumbled while opening the door, attempting to get out.

"Fa wha?" he asked and i stopped myself.

"For saying that, it was weird and i know youn know me like that, nor want to anyways so just forget it." I said while getting out and shutting the door.

He got out the car and leaned on it. "Who said i ain't wan too?"

I turned around and seen him out the car and leaning on it, looking down at his phone and scrolling. I tilted my head.

"I just assu-"

"Watchu assumin fa?" he cut me off and scoffed.

He looked up from his phone staring at my tittes then looking up at me. "Gimmie ya number."

It wasn't a question so i guess i ain't have a choice. I was low key excited but i didn't wanna get my hopes up cuz what if he's just playin with me.

I walked up to him slowly and handed him my phone. He saved his number in it and started scrolling through some of my mes- wait what?

"Nigga watchu doin?" I said standing on my tippy toes tryna see what he tappin his fingers on.

"Mane watch out." He said putting the phone up higher so i cant get it.

He had this certain type of, Atlanta accent that gives me chills down to my fuckin ass and ion know why but it's sexy as hell

I groaned and crossed my arms, waiting for him to give me it back.

"You watch porn on hea?" he asked and i shook my head no....heh.

He chuckled and looked down at me with a smirk. "I'm just fuckin witchu shordie, hea." He gave me the phone and pulled out his own.

"Run along na." He leaned back on his car and waved me off. I was walking away until i thought,

so we not fuckin? (delusional)

I turned around and stared at him kinda confused. He focused on his phone and i cleared my throat becoming bold again.

"So when we gonna fuck?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone and licked his lips. "Comere."

waterfalls

I walked up to him and looked up, staring at his lips. He stared down at my titties and grabs my chin, looking in my eyes for 2 seconds. "Mm, you really tryn fuck yea?"

I nodded my head slowly and he leaned closer to me. He was a little to close to the point that it looked like he was about to kiss my lips, he smirked and pushed my forehead almost making me fall back.

i know this nigga didn't jus-

"I gave you my number shordie, just text me ya address." He stated, getting back in his car.

I blushed and smiled a little and turned around walking back in the house.

-
-
Finally i'm home after about 30 minutes of me hanging with Big mike and Junior, they definitely are funny as hell. We played Uno on imessage games and i was fuckin them up!

But now i'm home, peace and quiet.

I took my shoes off and heard my two dogs running up to me. I kneeled down and let them come to me and they damn near attacked me in excitement.

I smiled and petted them, then i opened the door to let them go outside. I immediately took my phone out my pocket and texted Enzo cuz i'm bored and i wanna talk to him.

After i sent the message i opened the door and they ran back in the house.

I smiled and i went to my room and they followed.

I got in the bed and grabbed my phone and he still ain't respond, it's cool he prolly doin something. I plugged in my almost dead phone and got up to take a shower.