1.

side note; i was 14-15 creating this book. I am now 19 and have grown. i will be re-writing some. of the scenes due to some lack of knowledge. other than that enjoy.

Kenny.

"Hello? yea uhhh what's your address again i don't remember.........Oh oh OH okay, ite i'm finna pull up."

I hung up the phone and placed it in the cup holder, pulling over to the side walk and parked my car. I looked at the house i'm suppose to be at and sighed preparing myself for the extra staring.

Tonight one of my friends invited me to come chill with her and her out of town friends. I almost said no but my life is pretty boring so why not.

Sighing dramatically i grabbed my phone and dragged myself out the car. I walked up to the house and heard laughing and rolled my eyes while knocking on the door. I looked down at my outfit and wondered if it was ok.

All i had on was some really fitted jeans with holes and a black tank top with a necklace saying my name. My hair was in a slick back bun and i just had lip gloss on and some nike slides.

I heard someone come up to the door and began fidgeting with the door knob.

"Damn Tif why won't this damn door unlock!?" i heard a muffled male voice from behind the door. I chuckled a little cuz he dead ass couldn't open it.

"Boy move." I heard my friend Tiffany say. She's the friend that invited me to this thing.

She unlocked the door and opened it immediately. She then smiled and pulled me in—giving me a warm hug. I chuckled and hugged her back, we met a few years ago at a party and ever since we been dumb close.

She pulled away and smiled looking at me. "Bitch you look bomb what have you been doing?" she asked while admiring my figure. I shook my head no and looked down at myself not really being able to see the whole wow part.

Tiffany was more lighter skin then me, her eyes were a green hazel color and she has nice curly honey blond hair.

Anyways she shut the door behind me and walked in front of me. "So i just want you to know all my friends in here are dudes and you might catch feelings for one of them."

I raised my eyebrows. Does she not know that i haven't had dick in like forever?! like seriously i haven't had a nigga or a boyfriend in like years.

"Gurllll you know damn well." I said and we both started to crack up laughing.

She sighed and began walking. "Come on lemme introduce ya." I nodded my head and began walking behind her.

I'm more than excited to see what these niggas look like, maybe my soul mate is in here!

We turned a corner and it led us to the living room. I walked in and all their conversations stopped and focused on me. Did i feel uncomfortable? A little bit but i looked them all in their face except one.

"Y'all this is my friend i was talking bout."

well wtf did she say about me?! why the fuck they lookin at me like i got 3 heads?

I smiled and waved at errbody. Their was 4 of em.

1 of em was light-skinned wit waves and he had pretty blue eyes. He was wearing a red polo shirt with some white jeans and his red air forces to match. Along with a simple chain around his neck and a gucci belt of course.

He smiled and licked his lips nodding his head at me.

nnnooooot my type but okie.

Next we have the dude sitting next to him. He was dark skinned and a little buff like a football player or something. He had dreads in his face and was wearing some jeans wit a grey hoodie on. He seemed pretty chill.

eh

The other one was a brown skinned dude with a durag on (a silk blue one) he had a white t on and some true religion jeans i think, with some blue, white and black 1's on.

ouu

And the last one...hmm. I cant really tell. This nigga is brown skin/ caramel. He was typing on his phone not really giving a fuck or lookin like he wanted to even be here. He had on a black nike sweat outfit wit a shiny ass chain around his neck. He has a black silk durag on and he had one stud in his ear that was blinding me. His shoes was off tho..

fuck

Tiff looked at me and pointed at the light skinned boy. "That's Nathan. Nathan say hi." She snapped.

"Mamas i just waved chill."

ouppppp

She blushes extremely hard and pointed at dread head, then to the dude with the blue durag. That's Big mike and that's Junior."

And then she pointed at the other one..

"Annnddddddd last but not least that's Enzo." She stated.

Enzo? What type of name is that....not saying there's anything wrong with it, i just never heard of it before.

"Enzo say hi got damnit." she snapped. He looked up at her with a blank face then looked at me not even changing his expression at all.

I rolled my eyes cuz he pissed me off already and he ain't even do anything.

She shook her head and looked at me. "You can go chill, me and nathan finna go somewhere real quick.. you coo?"

I looked around and nodded my head. "Yea i'm ite."

She smiled and called Nathan and he got up off the couch and walked over towards her. She looked up at him and smiled and waved me off. After a couple seconds i heard the front door open and close and they left.

I decided to go sit where nathan was, i sat down and took my slides off.

"Ewwwww you got stinky feet!" Big mike said. i started chuckling and put my foot near his face. "Nah my feet smell like roses." He groaned and moved my foot away from him. Me and Junior started laughing.

"Man don't ever come near me wit dem shits again.. i hate feet on god!" He said before grabbing the ps4 controller and getting on gta.

ha, i might really get along with these niggas..