8.

Kenny

next day

I woke up the next day in my bed half naked. I slowly sat up and looked around shockingly seeing Enzo knocked the fuck out right next to me.

I blinked a couple times and rubbed my eyes before staring at him some more.

I sighed and got out the bed— grabbing my phone seeing it was 8:30am.

These niggas better be gone.

I put on some shorts and a shirt and walked out my room—going downstairs.

Immediately as i walked downstairs i seen my dogs near the door crying cuz they have to piss. I fast walked down the steps and opened the door so they could go outside.

I sighed and turned around seeing Big Mike and junior passed out on my fucking couch.

I stared at em and walked up to them seeing candy wrappers, chip wrappers, and sucked up capris suns all over my got damn floor.

"Bruh what the hell?!" I complained as i turned around seeing shit on my kitchen floor.

oh my fuckin god.

As my attitude increased, i walked up to the kitchen and immediately felt a sharp pain insert my foot.

"Ow shit!" I winced loudly and put my foot up so i could see.

I stepped in glass what the fuck!

"Fuck man-"

"Damn." A raspy voice mumbled.

I turned around and looked up while my brows still being furrowed. Still having a grip on my foot and looked him up and down.

"H-how long you been up?" I asked but he didn't answer, instead he picked me up by my hips and sat me on the counter. He grabbed my foot and stared at it and began to pick the glass out.

I winced a little bit but i could take it.

Once he was done he looked at the floor and chuckled.

"Damn these niggas had a party." He looked around. "I missed all dis?"

"Yea, you did and also what the fuck was you off of last night? Because you wasn't acting normal."

He kept quiet and he found my broom and started to sweep up the glass. I sat there and stared at him—waiting for a reply but didn't get one.

"So you not gonna answer my question?"

He sighed and looked at me. "Why do it matta?"

I sat up a little more and continued to stare at him. He ain't have no shirt on and his body was fucking perfect. It looked so soft and warm mm.

"Because i care and i don't want you taking whatever you took again if your gonna be acting like that." I replied and crossed my arms.

He continued to sweep and chuckled. He grabbed a dust pan and sweeped everything into it before throwing it away. He put the broom back and walked up to me.

He spread my legs open and stood in front of me. "You said you care bout me?"

I nodded my head while looking up at him.

"Why?"

what do you mean why?!

"Because Enzo i do."

"But why?" he asked again but he seemed very serious about it.

I inhaled and looked at him. "Because i feel like i should care about you...you give me butterflies everytime you show up and everytime you talk. You really make me happy realize it or not."

He looked down at me but didn't look me in the eyes. He licked his bottom lip and nodded my head.

"Lemme take you somewhere." He said while gripping his hands on my hips and pulling me close to him.

I continued to stare up at him and he caressed my chin slowly.

"Okay." I said in a soft tone.

He smiled a little and backed up. "Go get dressed i'll be in da car.

-

-
  i took a shower and everything, leaving my hair out and having out a black crop top and some dark grey biker shorts. I put on a pair of my PINK slides and left.

When i get back, my house better be spotless.

I got in his car and he started driving off immediately.

"So where we going?" I asked looking at the road ahead.

"I'm gonna go get dressed, afta dat you'll see." He said and i nodded my head and leaned back.

About 10 minutes later he pulled up to this really big house. I'm not even over exaggerating, this shit is way bigger than mine. Damn

He pulled up and parked in front of the garage.

"This is your house?" I said while leaning forward and admiring the front of this big ass mansion.

"Yea dis my crib." He got out the car and walked to my side—opening the door. I looked at him for a second before getting out.

he just opened my door what a gentleman.

I looked at him as i got out the car. He shut it and started walking to the house.

I looked around some more and just couldn't believe my eyes.

He unlocked the door and went inside. I shut it behind me and looked around. "Wow it's nice as hell in here."

He chucked a little and turned around to look at me. "Ite i'm finna hop in da shower n shidd, ion really care watchu do just don't break nun aii?"

I looked up at him and nodded my head. He stared at me for a couple more seconds then reached his arm up and caressed my chin slowly.