5.

Kenny

He gripped my ass—smacking it roughy and with out thinking i pushed him on the bed. He continued to caress my ass and i smashed my lips into his.

I placed the blunt down on the weed tray he randomly had. I stuck my tongue down his throat. He swirled his tongue around mine and gripped my throat—turning us around so that he was on top of me. He pulled my bottom lip and kissed my chin, going down to my neck.

As he sucked and bit on my neck, he slid his hand under my shirt and felt on my tummy then grabbed my left titty. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back feeling myself get more wet. He smirked and sat up.

He spread my legs open and gazed at my panties before roughly pulling them off me. My heart was racing at a thousand and he just stared at my pussy.

He bit his bottom lip and sucked on his two fingers and quickly brushed em passed my clit. I inhaled sharply and felt my whole body catch the shivers.

His fingers inserted inside my hole and he groaned lowly feeling how wet and tight i was. He pumped in and out a few times before putting his now soaked fingers up to my mouth.

"Say ahh."

His voice got more sexier than before, his raspiness increased in his voice and it only made the feeling that i'm feeling 100x better.

I opened my mouth and made the "ahh" sound and he forced his two fingers down my throat with no hesitation.

As he was doing so he pulled his already hard dick out and rub his tip on my slit. I hummed as his fingers went deeper inside my mouth allowing my eyes to get watery

He put just the tip in my hole and paused. "Oh shit." He mumbled.

He must've realized he was finna go raw.

He looked at me smirked again taking out his fingers and gripping my neck tightly. Right at the moment he forced himself in me entering half of his dick inside me and i let out a soft moan.

He leaned over me and bit his lip still inserting the rest of him in me slowly.

I felt all of him go inside and i clenched tightly around his dick automatically causing him to groan.

He smacked my thigh. "Stop dat shit." He said aggressively.

I did as told and he began pounding my shit.

next day

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. I heard my dogs barking and i groaned.

As soon as i sat up i felt aching around my thighs. "Ouchh." I groaned as i sat up fully.

I let my feet touch the ground and i massaged my inner thigh for a second before walking out my room. I walked slowly down the steps and my dogs were freaking the fuck out.

I never let them sleep in a cage over night i'm such a bad parent.

"Awww i'm sorry babies i'm so sorry." I cried going up to their cages. I let them out and they both ran to the door barking and jumping.

"Ite ite ite." I said groaning and opened the door allowing them out to go. I walked over to the counter and leaned on it. Holy shit bruh i cant-

Out of all the dick i had in my life it felt like he opened up a portal i never knew existed.

It's like i keep fucking thinking about it bruh this was suppose to be a fuck n go but he really fuckin left.

Damnit bruh i need him in my life.

Fuck.

I went over to the door and let them back in. I then went upstairs and got back in the bed and grabbed my phone seeing that Tif texted me 4 minutes ago.

Tiff: bitchhhhhhhh did y'all fuck?!

Me: bruh you don't even understand how i just wanna MMM

Tiff: Omw

Oh great now she's coming over and i get to re live the moment all over again.

I decided if we go anywhere i could wash up and get dressed n what not.

Boom i got dressed in some comfy grey sweat pants and a graphic white crop top. I kept my hair out again and just parted the left side.

I went downstairs with my phone and gave my dogs their food. I wasn't hungry so i'm not eating nothing at the moment.

Something in my mind was telling me to text him but i really didn't wanna bother him. Maybe to him this was just a fuck and go.

I really craved for him to text me though, that would be lovely at the moment but 9times out of 10 he won't.

I sighed and leaned my head back with my eyes closed, picturing the whole thing. Then my mind got blurred out by the door getting knocked on.

I got up from the couch and went to open the door seeing Tiffany. She smiled showing her bright white teeth and jumped up and down multiple times.

I smiled and stepped back so she can come in.

"Bitchhhhhh tell me tell me what happened." She squealed. I laughed and nodded my head. "Ite ite chill."

She smiled at me and ran into the living room and hoping on my couch. The dogs weren't paying her no mind since they was eating.

I walked in and sat down slowly.

"Bruh i'm low key obsessed, ion know what to do." I said while sighing.

She giggled. "Do you even know his last name?"

I shook my head no. Ion even know shit about him and i'm already obsessed, either i have issues or my mind is telling me something.
(delusional)

She sighed. "Ok here's something you can do, how about later on you text him and just get on the phone and chit chat."

I scoffed. "Man what? this nigga don't seem like the type to talk on the phone, he probably forgot about me."

"Yea but maybe he's lowkey obsessed with you too Ken." She said.

Maybe he is.GASP maybe he's not!

"Listen stop over thinking the situation and be honest. Do you like him or do you just wanna fuck him."

I shrugged my shoulders.