22.

kenny

"Lemme see your eye dude!" Tif demanded. I sighed getting a little agitated because this shit is embarrassing as hell.

"Cmon now Tiffany ion wanna be doin allat." I furrowed my eyebrows giving her a look. "This shit ain't sum i wanna be showing anybody."

"Ok well i'm not anybody, stand up and show me every bruise he put on your body." She said with a serious look.

I chuckled nervously. "Nah man i'm not doin that." My eyes started to get watery.

She looked at me. "Is it that bad?"

I nodded my head slowly while trying so hard not to burst out in tears. She can tell i was about to cry so she stood up and grabbed her keys.

"Fuck this shit i'm going over there." She mumbled.

"W-what? no you not!" I grabbed her arm.

"Yes i am! I'm not letting this nigga get away with this shit dawg, this ain't slidin with me."

I gave her a stare and shook my head "Ion want you involved in what i got going on Tif, i can handle this on my own i swear."

She shook her head and went to the door. "If you think i'm not finna say anything and let this shit slide then your smoking dirt." She opened the door and slammed it.

fuck bruh.

Tiffany ^

Tiffany ^

Tifs pov

I slammed my car door and immediately pulled off. I ain't letting this nigga get away with this shit, i'll never let something like this get swept under the rug.

I swear on my life if she gets back with this dick head, she's gonna be one of the dumbest bitches i ever met.

i wonder if Nat knows.

I pulled up to a red light and took my phone out, i wasn't gonna say nun i just wanna see if he was with Enzo or not.

"Yo wassup?" he answered. "Nun where you at?"

The light went green and i started driving again.

"Uhh i wit my niggas why?"

"No reason imma be there in a minute."

"Yo wh-"

I hung up and placed my phone in the cup holder.

10 minutes later i pulled up to Enzos crib and got out. I grabbed my phone and walked up to his big ass door.

I started banging on it like a damn cop.

A couple seconds later the door cracked open and it was Junior.

"Hey shawdy what yuh wan?" He asked, keeping the door a closed a little.

"Nigga move out the way so i can get in." I said with a serious tone.

"Nah ma, we workin right now you can't really be he-"

"Move bitch ass nigga." I power pushed his skinny ass out of my way and went straight into the living room expecting them to be there.

"Fuck yall niggas at?" I walked down the hallway and went to the dining room seeing hella bags of drugs n shit on the table. Along with Enzo, Nathan and Big mike being there too.

"Yo baby what the fuck you doin hea yo?" Nat said, standing up like he was finna escort me out or sum.

"I said i was finna come? What the fuck ya- man ion even care i'm here for one reason."

Enzo refused to look at me, he know why the fuck i'm here.

Junior came in behind me and pushed me as he walked by.

"Yo nigga get the fuck up you know why i'm here."

He lifted his head up slowly. "Watch who the fuck you talkin to fam i ain no bitch."

"You is a bitch for giving Kenny all them fucking bruises on her face, get the fuck up bitch ass nigga."

He licked his bottom lip with a smirk on his face. "Yoooo my nigga get ya bitch up out my crib dawg real talk."

Nathan walked up to me and grabbed my hands. "Come on baby you gotta go we doin something right now."

"Nah nah get off of me! This nigga is fucking stupid! You're a bitch ass weak nigga that ain't eva gon be shit! You could of killed her!"

I snatched away from Nat and stared Enzo right in his face. "You fucking ruined her face and her self esteem! Y'all was suppose to be together but you treated her like a worthless piece of shit! Fuck you stupid ass nigga!"

He stood up and walked out the room.

"Yea bitch get the fuck outta here-"

"Yo come the fuck on bruh!" Nat gripped my arm tightly causing me to wince and pulled me to the front door.

"Baby you gotta calm down when you talking to him, he don't got his meds right now and he can't control himself."

"You sticking up for his bipolar ass!?" i snapped.

"Nah but i'm just saying doe he not really stable. He got a lot of shit goin on with him yo."

"Fuck them lame ass excuses, he beat the fuck outta Kenny and you think i'm finna let that slide!"

"Tiffany he ain't fuckin stable right now until he gets his meds, i'm sorry for what happened to Kenny but as far as i know she hit him first."

I inhaled. "BECAUSE HE WAS BEING AN UNLOYAL ASSHOLE! GOD i fucking hate niggas like you bruh!"

"The fuck you mean you hate niggas like me fam fuck is you talkin too?" He got closer to me and his face got a little more serious lookin.

"Cuz bruh! you keep sticking up for this fucking weirdo dawg. All y'all some fucking weirdos if y'all still around this fuckin women beater."

He sighed. "Youn understand what the hell he went through Tiffany....nobody does."

"Let that nigga know that if he ever comes near Kenny again he's going the fuck to jail, and i put that on his life—think i'm fuckin playin if you want too."

With that being said i left.

sooo yea it's short but y'all know i be hittin you wit double chapters

sooo yea it's short but y'all know i be hittin you wit double chapters. I fuxkin asked y'all where y'all want this story to take place, it's hard for me to pick a place cuz ion be knowing they slang 💀 help.

Anyways don't be shy read some more 🐒🌬.