4.

Kenny

I took my lovely time in the shower, i washed my hair and everything. Once i was done i got out, wrapped a towel around me and went to the sink—beginning to wash my face and brush my teeth. I assume it has to be 11pm now.

I got out the bathroom and went straight to my phone to see if Enzo texted back and he didn't. I texted him at 9:39pm... The fuck?

I huffed and set my phone back down. I walked over to my dresser and dropped my towel.

Not gonna lie i don't even know why i'm trippin this bad, this nigga don't owe me a text back at all.

I grabbed my baby lotion and rubbed it all over my body. I'm not even gonna let the fact that he ain't text me back bother me. It's whatever honestly, im not a tweak.
(i am)

Sigh.

I threw on some panties and a large black t-shirt. I left my hair out to air dry and got back on my phone. I scrolled through Ig for about 10 minutes before setting my phone down and going downstairs to get something to eat.

For some reason i couldn't stop thinking about this dude, already without him even trying he got me low key obsessed with him. This is ridiculous.

I made myself some pancakes and went back upstairs.

Sitting on my bed and getting comfortable, my phone vibrated. I forced myself not to assume it was Enzo so i won't get my hopes up.

I stuffed a piece of pancake in my mouth before grabbing my phone.

He responded.

(unsaved number): address?

Tweaking like a pussy ass bitch, I texted my addy and smiled—placing my phone down.

Ughh i know his dick is big, it has to be bruh. Ain't no way this nigga walk around stuck up like he the shit and have a little dick, nah this nigga ego to big....and you know what Beyonce says.

I haven't had sex in like...a while now. I haven't had a boyfriend in forever so i'm kinda excited but nervous too. He makes me feel nervous but i guess not ass much since i asked to fuck, how bold of me.

Anyways i continued to eat the rest of my pancakes and waited patiently for him to arrive.

11:44

12:04

12:30

1:00

1:45

I looked at the time and sighed.

Fuck him. Fuck him. F U C K him.

Stupid bitch i ha-

*knock knock knock*

I got up out my bed and ran downstairs. More than excited i ran to the door but stopped immediately and fixed my curly hair. I pulled my shirt down a little more even though if i put my arms up the slightest you can see my assssss.

I smelled my breath and it smelled like- EW

brush ya teeth go go go he can wait!
fuck no nigga your good open the door before he dip!
nahhh bitch yo shit smell like ass go brush ya teeth.

I groaned letting my self hate get the best of me.

I swung the door open and ran up the steps without saying hi.

Enzo walked in with a whole different outfit on. But i had no time to observe.

I ran into my bathroom and started brushing my teeth super hard. I wasn't playin games.

After about a minute or two i gargled mouth wash and spit it out. I wiped my mouth and ran out my bathroom and ran down the steps again.

At the bottom of the stairs i gasped for air and stopped moving. I put my hands on my hips and was panting like a damn dog. I need to work out more what the fuck.

I sat up straight and fixed my hair again before walking into the living room, assuming he'd be sitting on his ass—staring into that dumbass phone.

where he at?

He wasn't in the living room so i checked the kitchen and there he was drowning my got damn apple juice.

"AYE gimmie my got damn shit! ion know where ya lips been!" I said walking up to him.

He put the gallon all the way up and i watched the little amount of juice go down his esophagus.

I gave him a very dirty look and he smacked his lips and burped loudly. "Yea youn know where my dick been eeda shordie." He stated and threw the now empty gallon away.

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled at me and looked me up and down. "You cute."

fuck

"Thank you." I smiled and he nodded his head.

He opened my fridge and examined the whole thing. "Damn youn got shit in hea. You need to go food shoppin shordie." He said while closing it.

I'm fed up already.

"Mane shut up bruh come on." I said while walking away. He chuckled at himself and followed me.

I walked up the steps and i know his eyes was lookin at my ass the whole time.

We went in my room and my dogs came out of nowhere and ran up to him. He looked down with and emotionless face and looked at me.

"What da fuck are deeze?" He asked looked really concerned.

I got on my bed. "Nigga they're dogs."

He sucked his teeth. "I fuckin know that, what kind is dey?"

as if he really gives a fuck.

" They're both yorkies." i replied.

He continued to stare at them and i got up and took them both downstairs and into their cages. I ran back upstairs and he was on the edge of my bed rolling a blunt.

I shut my door and looked at him.

He looked at me and paused. "Oh my bad." He said but placed it up to his lips, licking the blunt.

how you apologize but still doin da shit-

I shook my head and got on the bed. I admired him from the back and felt my heart drop. I don't know why but i just got all types of butterflies.

Once he was done makin his blunt or whatever, without him turning around he spoke.

"Comere." He demanded with a aggressive yet smooth tone.

I crawled up to him and sat next to him. He looked at me for a second and looked at his lap and i raised my eyebrows.

Without hesitation i hopped on dis nigga lap. He definitely ain't expect that cuz he groaned a little.

"Damn ma." He chuckled.

I smiled and looked at him. I'm actually up close so i can see more than i seen before. He lit his blunt and inhaled for a second and moved his head to the side exhaling da smoke out.

I noticed he had some tattoos on his neck and on his hands.

After a couple hits he passed it to me and i took it with my fingers and inhaled it. He was looking down at me and smirked.

Next thing i know i felt my ass getting gripped on. Both of his hands gripped my ass and he began rubbing slowly.

ohhh shit

5 votes= new chapter