39.

these next 2 chapters are gonna be long, just letting y'all know, njoy

Dessy

I got out the car and immediately ran into the hospital. My eyes were watery but a tear never appeared to go down my face.

I fast walked into the waiting room and seen Junior and Mike covered in blood with panic and stress writin on their faces.

"What the fuck happened?!" I snapped while fast walking up to them.

"We don't know! We was driving around in k neighborhood and road past her house, seeing laying there on her porch." Mike spoke.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head not being able to calm myself down. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" i mumbled trying not to think negatively.

Junior sat there and stayed in silence.

"She's gonna be okay, she's gonna be fine...both of them are going to be okay..okay?" I said to them.

she's strong she's gonna be okay.

-
-
Two hours had past and me n the guys haven't said a word since.

All of a sudden Junior tensed up and bit his bottom lip—taking his phone out his pocket.

"What's wrong?" i asked.

"Who do you think would do something like this yo! It's that weak ass bitch bruh!" Junior snapped while he started to text fast and hard on his phone.

"Who Tif?! aww hell nah!" I stood up fast as hell.

"No not her, That bitch Enzo got pregnant—it was HER crazy ass bruh it had to be."

I stared at him for a minute and nodded my head slowly because now it's all starting to make sense.

"Most definitely." i replied in a low tone.

Soon after, Nathan and Tiffany came in the room at the same time with a worried look on their faces.

"Is she gone be ok? Please tell me the baby is alright!" Tiff cried.

"We been sitting here waiting for someone to give us information. We don't know anything yet." mike said.

"Who the fuck would do this horrible shit bru-"

"Who you think!! It was that crazy ass bitch, she fuckin hates kenny yo, she definitely did this shit." Junior growled while standing up and getting on the phone.

"Woah don't fuckin call Enzo!" I grabbed his arm and looked at him with a serious look.

"I'm not calling him yet chill." He stared back for a minute and i let him go.

If we tell Enzo the whole world finna fuckin flip over.

"Why does shit always happen!" Tiff sat down in a chair and put her hands over her face.

"I wonder if you was there would you actually help her or would you have screamed and watched her bled out." I spoke making her take her hands off her face.