18.

Kenny

After i came home from watching my brother, i sighed and went upstairs. It's the middle of the night and i haven't heard from enzo after he dropped me off. I texted him a long time ago and he didn't respond to me.

It's fine though.

I just went upstairs and passed out on my bed.

next day

"BOYYYYYYY I BEEN WATCHIN YOU LIKE A HAWK IN THE SKY THAT FLY LIKE YOU WAS MY PREY!"

It was 11ish and i was getting ready to go to the mall with Tiff and the guys. It's normal for me to be singing this loud and this early.

I started doing silly movements with my arms acting as if i was in the music video wit Aaliyah...i love her so much.

I heard my phone ringing and placed my eyebrow brush down on the sink, i began dancing like a retard on my way to the phone.

"Yoooo bitch watchu want- YOU'RE OUTSIDE?" My heart dropped looking down at myself only having panties and a bra on. I rushed and told her i'll be out in 5 which was false.

I hung up and ran back in the bathroom to finish my simple makeup. After i was done i ran into my closet and took out a white oversized t shirt that said "Toy Story" on it. I thought it was cute adding along some lime green biker shorts and my white forces...shit looked childish but i liked the vibe it gave off.. along with my hair being in a complete afro.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my lo book bag that i carry everything in and dipped. Locking the door i seen a nice ass bmw in front of my house.

"Damnnnn bitch dis you?" I asked Tif disregarding Nathan that was lookin at me from the passenger seat.

He scoffed. "No nigga dis mine, i'm jus lettin shordie drive it." After he said that she hit his arm and glared at him. "Don't call me shordie nigga i got a name the fuck."

He frowned at her. "Ite ma my bad."

I rolled my eyes and got in the backseat.

"Damn bitch you look cute as hell where you goin?" She said as she pulled off.

"Bye bitch!" i started laughing and leaned back getting on my phone.

Clearly Tiffany and Nathan are back at it again i'm assuming. I gotta ask for the details cuz it hasn't even been a fuckin week and they together again.. couldn't be me.

_______
———-

We pulled up in the parking lot, and got out. I pulled the weggie out my ass and stretched causing my ass cheeks the clench together....tmi?

Anyways Nathan got out and grabbed Tifs hand, starting to walk up to the mall.

"Cmon na y'all ain't say i was finna be 3rd wheeling." I whined while walking behind em.

Tif chuckled. "Girl hush da niggas already in the mall, you'll be ite."

thank god.

We walked in and it instantly got cold as hell, almost making me regret my outfit—but ion care my outfit cute.

We walked in and they was walking slow as hell so i got in front of em, they was already pissing me off, where the hell deeze niggas at.