2.

Kenny

"Sooo, where you from?" Junior asked while licking the blunt.

I fiddled with my fingers and shrugged. "Somewhere irrelevant."

He looked up at me from admiring his nicely made blunt and big mike looked at me confused. "Nigga stop playin, where you from?"

I started chuckling and shook my head. "I'm frrrrrrom Pennsylvania."

Big Mike started laughing and junior started patting his thighs as if he was looking for something.

"HAA you from whea?!" Big Mike said loud as hell.

I groaned a little annoyed because i hate the fact that i'm from-

"Damn it where's my lighter!" Junior yelped and quickly sat up—digging in all his pockets with the blunt in between his lips.

"Yoo y'all loud as hell damn."

Oh look who finally spoke.

Enzo sighed and stood up. He sagged his pants and walked away. My eyes followed him until he disappeared completely from the room.

Why am i attracted to the rude one?

Junior sighed in relief and pulled the lighter from out his back pocket, he leaned back and lit the blunt.

I felt my phone vibrate from my ass and took it out my back pocket.

Tiffany texted meh.

Tif: sooooo, you find anyone you think you could fuck?

Me: hmmm, well i kinda want-
Me: mmm never mind lmfao

Tif: b-bitch if youn fuckin tell me!!

Me: enzo

Tif:ouu!! wow i wasn't expecting that

I scoffed out loud.

Me: mmcht, watchu mean?!

Tif: i thought you was finna pick junior for some reason but enzo low key better...he just don't gaf bout a lot of things.

Me: well i'm finna go fuck wit em

I sighed and put my phone down and stood up. Junior inhaled da blunt and looked at me for a second. I stared at him back and he looked down. "Aye watch my shoes lo girl." He said i chuckled and carefully stepped over em.

I walked out the room and into the kitchen, i seen him leaning on the counter and typing on his phone. I admired him for a few seconds and walked up to him bluntly.

He took his eyes off his phone and looked down at me for a few seconds. I smiled and bit my bottom lip while looking at him.

woah he's more cuter up close

He then exhaled roughly. "Watchu wan."

"Ion want anything, i just wanna talk to you." I smiled while imagining all the things he could do to me at this very moment.

I hopped on the counter next to him and he shook his head while still focused on his phone. "Talk to me about what?"

"Anything."