48.

Later on that night..

Dessy.

It was dark as fuck and i was walking to my car because i just got off of work. I texted Kenny to see if she'd be up so i can talk to her, i waited long enough and everyday i went without letting her know the truth was eating me up inside.

I struggled for my keys as i tried to find the button to unlock the car door since i was getting close.

All of a sudden a hot pain smashed into my back making me fall to the ground, hitting my face on the solid pavement. The sound of a gun shot blurred as the pain increased from my back and stomach, continuing to get stronger.

I couldn't breathe, i was scared and confused...i didn't wanna die.

I gasped for air trying to crawl out of site from whoever shot me from behind. Blood started to escape my mouth and i felt the pain getting worse.

A hand forcefully gripped my shoulder making me turn around on my back. I looked up trying to focus on who it was and it was Tiffany...

I was shocked and kept blinking so i can get a good look at her.

"W- What are you doin?!" I asked, trying to back up but couldnt.

"You stole my fuckin bestfriend...You stole my FRIENDS! And you was about to snitch on my boyfriend? Hell nah." She chuckled while pointing the gun at my face the whole time.

I tried to gulp down the blood but i felt my body slowly giving up.

"You wanna know something? Before you go i just wanna let you know that you got it all wrong..I KILLED HIM DESTINY! Yea i fuckin shot his brains out wanna know why? Cuz Nathan was such a bitch so i saved him...now i'm finna save him again cuz YOU my dear ain't finna ruin shit no more!" She laughed and i dropped my head down not being able to deal with the pain much longer.

"You finna be dead just like ya lo friend Tex bitch. Ion like snitches."

My breath hitched as i attempted to take my last words. But i couldn't.

A tear fell down the side of my face and after that i officially took my last breath...

Kenny

I waited and waited and waited for Dessy to show up like she said she would but she never showed up. I texted her multiple times and even called but no answer...i hope she's ok.

"Ite little man it's bath time for youuuuu!" I smiled while picking up Emari.

Enzo was in the bed with baby Enzo chillin on his chest. He was actually here helping me all day and i really needed the long hours of sleep that he let me have...He doesn't know that i'm moving out soon but ion need to tell him at the moment. But i found a nice lo 3 bed room apartment that fits me and the babies perfectly.

I walked into the bathroom with a naked baby in my arms.

10 minutes later i had him squeaky clean and so was his beautiful curly hair. "There you go pum pum alllll done!" He giggled as i kissed him all over his face.

I walked back into the room with Enzo sitting up looking at the tv screen in complete shock. I sniffed a little and looked at his face before looking at the tv to see what was wrong.

According News: A girl found dead a couple blocks away from the Bar down Elsteem st. The name of Destiny Lee Crocker age 22 shot and killed on the side walk, a couple feet from her own car...the police has yet to find the killer of this poor girl but are not willing to give up the search just y-