chapter 20 sum

Ken- i laugh everytime i put her name i know y'all hate her🤣🙈.

"Yooo bring dat ass here boi!" Big mike shouted at Tex as he shut the bathroom door, drying his hands off wit a paper towel.

I was in the kitchen scrolling on ig. Me and Tif finna go swimming in this big ass pool we got in the back...but she's taking to long.

As i waited i decided to go plop my ass on the couch and rest my eyes. Tired of thinking.

Not long later Nathan ran down the steps and ran straight out the back door and cannon balled in the pool.

"Light skins." Junior mumbled while scrunching his face up.

I chuckled and shook my head, attempting to relax again.

As i sighed completely stress free for about 2 seconds, i felt heavy pressure on my toes. I opened my eyes and my reflexes pulled my foot back immediately.

Da bitch stepped on my toes hard as hell and kept walking.

"Excuse me bitch watch where the fuck you going!" I snapped while quickly standing up.

"Bitch move your foot and i wouldn't have stepped on it." Her voice faded as she stepped outside.

My extra ass would have went up and dragged her like the usual but i already told myself i'm not finna be doin allat.

I flared my nostrils n bit my bottom lip, telling myself to chill.

Not long after Tif came downstairs with her hair in a bun. "Ite bitchhhh take my pictures when we get
outside." She demanded.

-

After a while the sunset began to show and everyone was outside, for about 30 minutes tif had me taking pictures of her but she kept complaining about how fat she was getting, i told her- we all told her she's not fat but she's the type to listen to her negative thoughts more than the positive. Can't really motivate people if they don't wanna be motivated you know.

Junior had to go a little food shopping to get some food so he can cook on the grill, after he came back, shit started to be really fun.

I kept my distance from Tex and Enzo the whole time because i need a break from bullshit.

Enzo was to busy swallowing that bitches tongue the whole time anyway.

I got out the pool and fixed my top a little, i had to pee so i quickly grabbed my towel and walked inside.

"Yo kenny?" I heard tex say. I ain't feel like talking so i kept walking. He caught up to me and grabbed my shoulder—making me turn around.

"Wassup witchu? Why you being so distant?" he asked. I looked at him for a while before shaking my head.

"Man you- nothing i have to pee, excuse you." I
stated while turning around. I heard him suck his teeth and sigh.

2 days later

The last 2 days have been very fun, we drove all around and went to different stores and restaurants. We went to the beach and just had a very good time. I've only talked to Tex a couple times...imma have to speak up on my feeling eventually and i have no problem with that—just gotta wait for a good time.

Today all the girls decided to stay in the house and chill. The boys went to do whatever the fuck they was doing.

I stayed in my room, watching tv or scrolling ig until Tif busted in. "Yo wanna go swimming wit me and Liyah?" She asked.

I looked at her with a blank look on my face. "Who?"

did this bitch nickname her?

"Maliyah girl." She said.

"Are you dead ass? You think i fuck wit girly?" I sat up and folded my hands together.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean we ain't got nothing else to do so why not."

I scrunched my face up. "I'm not socializing wit dat bitch imma end up socking her in her damn eye." I roughly leaned back on the back board.

Before Tif was able to speak the hoe came up from behind her wearing what seems to be Enzos shirt.

"Is there a problem bitch? I keep hearing you talking all that shit but not gon do nothing." She snapped.

Tif turned around and looked at her. "Yo whats your problem?"

I chuckled and cracked my knuckles while shaking my head.

"Get the fuck up bitch wit all dat mouth, heard you a extra ass bitch and love to fight so beat me the fuck up!"

I felt my hands shaking a little because i promised myself i wouldn't. But fuck that promise.

I stood up immediately and walked up to both of them, pushing tif out the way.

She scoffed "Bitch ain't nobody scared of yo ugly ass go lay back down fat b-"

Without hesitation i pushed her hard asf making her hit her back off the wall. She groaned and grabbed straight for my hair throwing me on the ground. She got on top of me and started to choke me out. Tif tried to pull her off me but that shit wasn't working.

I started scratching her hands trying to get her off of me, my legs were moving like crazy and the more i panicked the more oxygen i felt leaving my body(yes the bitch was dead ass tryna kill me) I had to think quickly and immediately kneed her in her pussy hard asf making her wince in pain. I gripped her hair and tossed her on the floor making my way on top of her and started punching the shit out of her face.

"STUPID BITCH TRIED TO FUCKIN *punch* CHOKE ME OUT *punch punch*"

After i seen blood and she wasn't fighting back i stood up and kicked her in her pussy hard asf along wit stomping on her stomach making her gasp for air.

I stared down at her with the most dirtiest look on my face and immediately snapped my neck at Tif.

"SO YOU WAS GONNA LET HER FUCKING KILL ME?!" I got in her face and she flinched.

"I was helping you Kenny!"

"BY DOING WHAT BITCH U SHOULD OF SWUNG AT THE BACK OF HER HEAD THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU?!"

I was livid. She got me all types of fucked up.

"KENNY I WASNT GONNA JUMP HER THATS NOT FAIR BRUH!"

"SHE WAS CHOKING ME THE FUCK OUT STUPID BITCH!" i pushed her against the wall and stared her in her eyes.

"If that was you i would of had your back 500% but nah nah fuck that. Fuck you, fuck this house fuck that ugly monkey looking bitch. Fuck alll y'all weak mother fuckers! Stay the fuck away from me bitch."

With that being said i roughy brushes my shoulder off hers and walker away.

damndo y'all think kenny did the most when it came  to Tif or do you think tif deserved it?comment vote❤️

damn
do y'all think kenny did the most when it came  to Tif or do you think tif deserved it?
comment vote❤️