42.

ish baby time😈.

kenny pov.

A couple weeks passed and i'm big as hell. I'm due in another 3 weeks but the way i'm looking this lo nigga finna pop out any minute.

But during these past weeks Enzo decided that i should move in with him so that it would be safer for me and the baby. I don't know if this is really a good idea or not but this house is fuckin huge so i can have my own space if i ever get mad at him, which is most of the time.

Honestly i feel like i can handle my own and i tried to say no but he don't listen for shit. Once i said that i'm good and i can handle my own he smacked his lips so hard it sound like he smacked me.

So now i'm in his room eating 2 sandwiches wit chips inside em, n a bag of green grapes.

"I knowww you fuckin lyin!" i shouted at the tv.

Enzo busted in the room with a stale look on his face and i glanced over at him for a second.

"You still talkin to them niggas?!" He hissed aggressively.

"If you're referring too Dessy n em then yes i still speak to them." I said without looking at him.

"Mcht." He gritted his teeth and left, slamming the door.

I bit my sandwich and rubbed my belly, chuckling a little. "You hear daddy? ain't he mean?" I chuckled and struggled to get out the bed, going to follow him.

I took the bag of grapes with me and wobbled out the room. "ENZO COME HERE NIGGA."

He was in one of the guest room, on the phone wit someone..

I stopped n my tracks n heard him laughing n flirting. Not shocked though.

My face twisted up n i felt my heart pounding out my chest. I'm not finna get angry imma just remove myself.

Breathing heavily trying not to get upset. I walked back in his room and sat my grapes on the bed. I walked into his closet and grabbed a hoodie and some grey nike sweat pants. I struggled to put everything on and sighed loud as hell being out of breath and being very agitated.

I'm very aware he's never gonna change, and it comes to a point where i'm not even finna entertain it no more. I grabbed my bag full of some snacks and like a pare of clothes, i'm finna chill at Dessy house for a lo bit.

Before i left the room i looked around and stared at his big ass tv. I fast walked up to it and grabbed his controller and started banging it on the tv, hard as hell.

He couldn't hear cuz he was to busy talking to other bitches so i got louder and louder. After i was done it looked a lo sum like this

 After i was done it looked a lo sum like this

I wobbled my ass downstairs and left.

-

"Wow it's really fuck Enzo huh?" Dessy asked while plopping on the couch next to me.