19.

kenny

He pulled up in front of my house. It was like 5:30pm. Still bright outside.

"Thanks ugly." I said, attempting to get out.

"Yo i gotta talk to you real quick comea."

I turned my head and looked at him, before sitting back down and shutting the door. "Yes?"

"So uhh, about the other night, i been thinkin and i really ain't mean for dat shit to go down the way it did bra." He licked his lips and looked at me for a second before looking down.

I chuckled. "Nigga i forgave you it's all good...we not even together so ion know why i was trippin."

"Well yea buh i can sto see why you wuh upset."

I stayed silent so he could finish what he was saying.

"Listen bruh...be my gyal."

I looked at him dead in his face and he was staring in my eyes. "I wanna let you know that imma be serious witchu and not fuck up like how i juh did." He said.

A million thoughts ran through my brain at once. We already sexually active, he gives me attention most of the time. He likes me a lot obviously and so do i. Would he be 100% loyal to me?

I sat there kinda frozen not gon lie. We been talking long enough i suppose it's time for the next stage. I'm just a little..scared.

fuck it.

"Really?" i asked like a idiot.

He chuckled and placed his hand on my thigh. "Yea ma."

I tried so hard not to hold back my smile. I wanted to scream right then n' there. I gave him a big smile and nodded my head like a goofy bitch.

He opened his arms for a hug and i hugged him tightly. He kissed my head and smiled.

"Uhh you tryna spend the night wit me? It's sto early as hell and i want you wit me."

I nodded my head. "But i want you wit me fo like a couple days." He said.

I tilted my head. "For how long?"

"Doesn't matta, i jus wan you wimmie."

Enzo pov

I asked her ta be my gyal cuh i was tied of waiting. Hell yea she annoyed the fuck outta me in the beginning but she caught my fuckin eye now i cant een look away. I wan her to be mine.

And she sexy as hell bra why would i miss up on dat? Not gon lie doe i definitely had another shordie buh she ain't really nothing. My eyes is fully on K doe facts.

I juh wann make up for the shit i did, i was high as hell and she ain't even deserve that. But now it's coo cuz i got her and i'm finna be as loyal as i can be.

Kenny

After going inside my house and packing some clothes, grabbing some of my important shit, i got back in his car and he started driving..not to his house.

(The dogs she owned had been kept by her mother for time being)

I sighed because he stay not going straight home.

"Where we going?" I asked him.

"I gotta drop sum off real quick." He said while driving wit one hand, turning up the music with his other. I just nodded my head and leaned back.

I haven't been in a relationship in a really long time, the last time i was in one i got treated like shit—so i decided to stop looking for relationships and just chilling by myself.