12.

kenny

Laying down on my bed, i sighed aggressively. Kinda frustrated at myself because i missed an opportunity to ask more questions then what i did. I hate when i do that shit, damn.

I sat up and decided to ft Tiffany.

I let the phone ring and it instantly started to say 'connecting'.

"Wassup hoeeee!" She greeted me as she smiled in the camera, looking goofy as hell.

"Heyyy ugly, what you doin?" I asked her, sitting the phone up on a pillow so she can see me.

It seemed as if she was picking shit up off the floor or something. "Oh nothing, just cleaning my room up a little. Wassup witchu?"

"Bitchhhh i got two things to tell you." I started and she immediately looked at the camera with wide eyes. "OUUU is it wit mmmMMM?" She asked.

I leaned my head back and chuckled. "Yes he in dis shit too."

Once i said that she immediately laid in the bed and was close as hell to the phone. "Spill bitch."

I chuckled for a couple more seconds and shook my head. "Ite so first of all. I got a damn job."

She gasped and got closer to the phone. "Say on GAWD."

"On God!" I said outloud wit a smile. She sat up and clapped her hands and bounced around a little.

"Ahh period bitchhh where at?"

"I'm workin at a bar, Enzo helped me out and asked one of his friends i guess."

"Aww omg that's so sweet of him."

I nodded my head and played with my fingers for a second. "Yea i'm grateful as hell but uh theres this one thing that happened between me and him."

Her mouth dropped from super excited to 'wow'.

"He fuckin up already? Right after he just got you a fuckin job?! aww hell nah this ain't it."

"No no no just- lemme fuckin tell you."

I sat there and told her everything that happened and after that i started to assume again with my thoughts.

"Damn wait don't over think it... maybe him and her are just friends." She spoke.

I shook my head. "Why the hell was she calling him in the middle of the fuckin night bruh!? That shit don't make no sense to me."

She nodded her head then rubbed her chin. "It definitely don't...but just ask him Ken. Like honestly just ask him, and tell him what's really on your mind. That's the best you can do right now."

I nodded my head and sighed. She's right, i better catch this shit quick before anything else pops up.

After a couple minutes or whatever we hung up the phone and i decided to take a nap. It was only 3 sum and i gotta be at this job by 6, so imma just take a nap til 4:30....yea.

I put my phone on the charger and placed the alarm on and fell asleep immediately.

-

I shot my head up, to the sound of my alarm going off. FUCK bruh i'm tired as hell. I'm not used to waking up at specific times ugh. I grabbed my phone and looked through my notifications seeing that Enzo texted me.

I tapped on his text and read it.

Enzo: I cant take you to ya job tonight shordie myb, heres da addy doe **^(inserts address)*** youll be aii. Da owner of  da place name is Leo.