16.

Kenny

After i was done eating, Enzo came back in sniffling a bit. I wasn't talking anymore but i looked at him.

hmm

"You done?" He asked with a raspy/shaky voice. I nodded my head and he walked up to me and grabbed the tray and walking out the room again.

I became really sleepy and decided to lay back down and shut my eyes. I didn't wanna think or talk i just wanted to sleep.

Enzo came back in and immediately got in the bed. He faced away from me and put the covers over his body.

Ion know how i should feel right now, something new from him just came about and if i stay i gotta deal with it. His apology seemed genuine, sigh ion know i guess i can give him a second try.

After a couple minutes of my thinking i dozed off the sleep.

-
About 3 hours later i woke up, not feeling good. I wanna go home.

I sat up slowly and turned to look at Enzo who was still sleep. I sighed and tapped his arm but he didn't even budge.

"Enzo!" I slightly yelled. He mumbled a response and i started rubbing my neck a little.

"Can you take me to get my car, i need to go home."

He stayed silent for a couple seconds and nodded his head. I got out the bed and went to put my jeans back on. He groaned loudly and sat up.

"Fuck bruh....why you tryna leave so early?"

I looked at my phone and read the time. "It's 2:36pm and i need to go home."

He ain't say anything, he just got out the bed. I looked at him for a couple seconds and went downstairs.

As he began to drive me back to the club to get my car. I had to check my purse to make sure everything i needed was in here. My car keys, lip gloss, phone charger, gum- my money!

My heart dropped as i continued to move my hand all around the pouch. I felt NO money. I put about 500 in hea. Oh my god.

"Oh fuck oh fuck no no." I mumbled not realizing that enzo could probably hear me.

"You ite?" He asked.
I ignored him and continued to feel all around but i felt everything but my money.

you stupid cunt.

"I- My money's missing!" I said out loud, dumping everything out of the fanny.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "How much you had in dea?"

"500" I stated.

I had a very scared/ nervous look on my face.

He chuckled and shook his head. I snapped my head up and looked at him. "Ain't nothing funny bout this bruh! That's a lot for my stupid ass to just loose it!"

"That's not a lot of money ma you trippin." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Nigga to me it is so. I could of bought some important shit with that money."

He pointed to the glove compartment. "Grab 2 bands, you'll be aii."

I stopped searching like a fucking maniac and tilted my head. I don't think i heard him correctly.