17.

It was late now and i pulled up at my mamas house, she live bout 10-15 minutes away from me.

I turned my camera on to see if the bruising was visible on my neck which it don't seem like it.

coo

I knocked on the door and waited. 5 Seconds later the door opened and my little brother was just smiling at me. I smiled back and leaned down to pick him up.

"Hi stinkyyyyy!" I yelled. We gave each other super tight hugs and i came in the house and shut the door.

He giggled. His name is Kentrel, his little buddies at his school actually call him Kenny which is funny to me. I see what you did mom you not slick.

He's only 6 years old and ever since i moved out i haven't seen him that much.

"Ite ite ite, where's mommy at?" I said while putting him down.

"She in her room." He spoke and went to go upstairs, i smiled and followed him.

"MAAAA IM HEA!" I shouted making my way up the steps. Ken ran into his room and i walked into her room seeing her do her hair.

"Hey babygirl how are you?" She asked while quickly putting her hair in a back ponytail.

I hopped on her bed and sighed. "I'm coo."

"Why lie?"

I tilted my head. "Huh?"

She chuckled. "Why do you gotta lie to me, i see the look on ya face and i know my child."

no you don't.

I chuckled. "Nah mom it's nothing for real."

She shook her head then stopped and glares at me through the mirror. "What the fuck is that your neck Kenny?"

got mf damn it bitch fuck.

"Huh?"

"If you could huh you could hea! fuck happened to ya neck!?"

"Mane ma nothing i got- caught on sum?"

damn youn sound to sure ya damn self.

She turned around fully and walked closer to me, snatching my jawline to put my head up.

All of a sudden she licked her thumb and stared to wipe the makeup from my neck.

"What the fuck happened to you, why it look like someone was strangling you?! what happened! WHO did this to you!?"

She looked me dead in the eyes and i knew if i looked her in the eyes i'd fuck around and cry my ass off.

"S-so i got a job at a club and i'm bar tending there.  So when it was time for me to leave i left out and attempted to walk to my car this random big dude snatched me up and threw me to the ground. He tried to choke me out mommy!"

And with that being said my sensitive tears began to run down my face. She looked at me as if she didn't know what to say, she then slammed herself into me and hugged me tightly.

this wasn't how it was suppose to happen but here we are.

I sobbed for a couple seconds and she pulled away and looked at me.

"You need to tell someone. Does anyone know this happened to you?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "This person helped me and beat em up really badly." I sniffled.

She looked like she had 100 thoughts racing through her brain.

"You need to tell your boss that this happened to you so this won't happen again, You hear me? It seemed like he tried to kill you...did you do anything wrong to make someone mad at you?"