13.

kenny

It's been about an hour or 2 since i been here. All he has me doing right now is cleaning shot glasses and setting them up neatly for my partner Dessy to use.

She must've been here for a while because when niggas walk in they instantly know who she is...wonder if it's ever gonna get like that for me.

After i was done i sat in my chair and looked around. Some strippers started to get on the pole and do some shit and niggas slowly started to stroll over there.

It started to get a little packed in here, i was shocked cuz it was only like what 7 or 8? Damn.

As i continued to look around Dessy came up to next to me to grab a couple shot glasses.

"Bored huh?" She smiled as she leaned on the bar, turned around to face me. I chuckled and nodded my head. "Yea a little bit."

She smiled and looked around. "Yeaaa that's how it's finna be for a while, but you'll get used to it. People gon start knowing ya name and you gon end up maybe one of the best bar tenders ever known!" she said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"i'll be back over to talk to you more, lemme just give these thirsty niggas their drinks."

I nodded my head and stood up so i can stretch. I kept a smile on my face and watched the strippers do their thing.

About 5 minutes later she came back to me and leaned on the bar. "Ite so, like i was saying. You seem like a fast learner and maybe if tonight works for you, i'll ask Leo if i could teach you some of the shit i know."

I smiled at her. "Of course, that would be amazing cuz i really don't know w-

Is dat-

I glared at the entrance and seen this sexy ass nigga walk through the doors.

"Is this nigga serious." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Dessy asked. I ignored her though, I leaned in more with my eyes squinted and realized that it really was him.

I thought-

I groaned i started to walk from around the bar but Dessy grabbed my arm. I snatched my arm away from her and looked her up and down.

youn know me like dat, don't fuckin touch me.

"Yo you cant leave the bar Kenny this is your job...what's wrong why all of a sudden your upset?"

I didn't mean to snatch my arm from her but i really just can't stand niggas!

"This nigga said he wasn't able to take me to this fucking club and now he's here." I said to her as i continued to follow Enzos every move.

I stared at him and he was literally making conversation with everyone he encountered.

"Damn, that's fucked up...maybe he was just busy at the time."

fuck that.

As i stared at him more the club started getting more and more packed. But i wasn't paying it any mind, my whole focus was on him. Nothing but a straight face. He had on this shiny ass chain and was wearing a red polo shirt wit true religion on looking fucking fire. He dresses so well.

All of a sudden my heart fell to my ass when i see a shordie go up to him and give me a- a very passionate hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist. My heart was beating so fast and i started digging my nails into my arms.

Then she pulled away and he looked at her, while licking his lips. She touched his face and he leaned in and-

FUCK NO.

I hopped my ass over the bar real quick, nobody noticed but Dessy.

"K- KENNY WHAT YOU DOIN YO COME BACK!"

Her screamed muffled and blurred behind me. i couldn't see or hear shit. My focus was on him. I pushed passed people and stopped about 6 feet away to see him making out wit this bitch.

My mouth dropped and i blacked out.

I came up from behind her and yanked her head back so they can stop kissing, she fell on the ground hard as fuck and before i got on top of her i looked at enzo seeing that he had that gaze in his eyes again, he was off of it.

I turned around and watched the girl get up, she looked angry. "What the fuck is wrong witchu, you dumb ass bitch!" She snapped, while tryna fix her hair. I scoffed and closed my fist about to swing at her...but a guard came in between us before i could.

He was tall and black as hell. He looked down at me and shook his head no. He gripped my arm and forced me to walk. I looked behind me to see Enzo but he was gone.

The security guard took me to the back i'm guessing. His big ass stayed in front of me, looking down at me.

"You need to calm down miss. Ain't this yo first time working here? You tryna loose ya job already?!"

I shook my head no and was breathing heavily.

"Okay then you need to get yourself together and realize that your working. All the drama comes after work you hea?"

I nodded my head and inhaled.
-
-
It was around 12:30 and Leo let me leave early....was that even early? i been there since 6.

Eh ion care i'm fucking fed up and still heated. He bet not even fucking CALL my phone or text me, fuck that bitch ass nigga.

I grabbed my purse and sighed. I got Dessys number and dipped.

The club was actually just getting started to be honest. More people arrived and shit started getting hyped. But ion care i had enough for tonight, niggas got me fucked up.

One of the reasons why ion even wanna be in a relationship in the first place. Fuck this shit.

I left out the club, not paying no nigga or bitch attention.