43.

Dessy pov

Kenny dropped her phone once she found out that it was true..Tex is dead.

I watch her as she was about to fall to her knees and scream but i immediately held her tightly, allowing her to break down on my shoulder. She began stomping her foot on the ground and cried so hard. I wanted to cry by the emotion she was giving off but i immediately pulled away.

"Okay okay! Kenny calm down." I spoke to her.

I needed her to calm down or other things will start to happen..if you know you know.

I grabbed her hand and gently sat her down on the couch. Her voice was shaking and she couldn't stop moving.

"Kenny look at me! You gotta calm down cmon." I didn't wanna touch her i wanted to give her space, but at the same time i'm tryna help her cuz she's freaking out right now.

I immediately grabbed both of her hands. "Breathe. You need to calm down your little one can feel your emotions."

I was really serious about this because..it happened to me 2 years ago, worst experience of my life and i don't wish that upon anyone.

She nodded her head with looks like, rivers streaming down her cheeks. You can tell this one hit home and i don't know what i can do to make her feel better..I wonder who shot him?

As she finally decided to calm down i sighed and looked up at the ceiling just remembering some things i wish i could forget. All of a sudden i hear her phone vibrating on the floor. I sighed and reached to grab it and noticed Enzo is calling.

I looked at Kenny seeing her eyes were closed and she was focusing on breathing. I stood up slowly and walked into the kitchen while answering the phone.

"What?" i asked with an emotionless tone in my voice. "Yo is Kenny good? I needa talk ta her." He stated.

"You ain't hear what happened? Of course she ain't okay nigga!"

Enzo pov

I sat up and looked at the phone for a second before placing it back on my ear. "Whatchu mean? She ite?"

I looked at my son as he sucked on his bottle—slowly going back to sleep.

"Tex is dead." Dessy blurted out. My heart dropped as soon as she said his name.

I slowly stood up from the bed and looked around the room for a second before replying..

"W- stop allat cap son." I said trying to sound shocked. She continued to talk about how her and Kenny found out n i couldn't help but smirk a little.

I licked my lips while going downstairs into the kitchen. "Damn. I know K shitten right now. Im finna swing ova dea." I demanded.

Dessy sighed through the phone. "Fuck no, you put her through enough stress wit yo stupid ass ways...the whole reason why she left is cuz of yo broke ass get the fuck outta here!" she snapped.

I scoffed and put the phone on speaker while bending down lookin in the fridge. "Mane shutcho bitch ass up i'll put bread on yo life bitch callin me broke n shit. Matta fac, bring my bitch home right the fuck now bruh i ain't fuckin playin wit y'all niggas."

She hung up and i chuckled, not giving no fucks. I grabbed a water bottle and my phone and flew up the steps into the bathroom.

"Dumb bitch, fuckin hate dese hoes." I mumbled whole opening the mirror grabbing my pills that i forgot to take.

Kenny pov

"You sure youn want me to come inside Kenny? I'm telling you bruh i'll murder this stupid ass nigga." Dessy hissed while looking at the house.