31

Kenny

I told her about the guy Tex and why i'm not talking to him right now.

"I can understand why you're upset about that but i don't think it's worth cutting him off fully in my opinion...yea he ain't tell you but you know...now you know and it's over with." she replied.

I nodded my head, letting everything she says sync into my brain.

Then i told her about the fucking me and Enzo did in the bathroom. She rolled her eyes hard as fuck.

"Bruh y'all got issues." She chuckled.

I sighed and looked around knowing that we got some big ass issues.

"Look Kenny, i know it's not easy as it seems but you gotta let this dude go yo. He moved on-"

"Wait i'm not done...At the house the night before i left i fought the bitch that he brought along with him, after i fought her i left out for a walk and when i came back i heard screaming and crying. Turns out i fought the bitch while she was pregnant, with Enzos baby."

"Oh my fuckin-" Dessy cut herself off, she was speechless as hell.

I sat there with a emotionless face and forced to hold back my tears.

"Did you kill it?" she whispered.

I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"Wo- holdddd the fuck up, where the hell was ya 'friend' Tif during all this shit?!"

"Fuck that bitch bruh. When that bitch had me on the ground choking me out, she ain't do shit to help me yo! She claimed she tried to get her off but ain't do shit!" i snapped.

"To be real, you should've been cut her off when you got in a fight with her friend." she said, giving me a look.

I looked at her and my eyes started to get watery.

I couldn't hold my tears back no more they just fell out instantly. Dessy quickly came up next to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and just sobbed on her shoulder. Releasing all the stress from the past weeks and just letting everything go at once.

She continued to rub my back and and nod her head. "You not perfect love, you gonna get through this."

Enzo pov

"Yo she left?" I asked walking up to Tif showing her the picture she posted on ig.

She nodded her head slowly and walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows and watched her walk away.

"Daddy come here please!" I heard this bitch whining. Ever since i found out she was pregnant ion een look at ha da same fr. I deadass don't remember nuttin in dis bitch, last time we fucked i nutted on ha forehead-

I scrunched my face up and fast walked upstairs into the room she was in. "You stupid ass bitch is you fuckin seers?!" I hissed, looking down at ha ole dusty ass.

"What you talking about baby? why you so upset?" She asked, beginning to touch on my arm n shit.

"Bruh don't fuckin touch me fam, you did some weird ass shit."

She has a confused look on her face and it was just making me madder cuz she's acting dumb as hell. "What do you me-"

"YOU TOOK MY NUT OFF YA FAT ASS FOHEAD AND PUT DAT SHIT INSIDE YOU I AIN FUCKIN DUMB BITCH!"

I yelled right in dat bitches face too. She flinched hard as hell...i ain een put ma hands up.

"Please don't yell at me-"

"Mane shut yo dumbass up bitch. You needa fuckin delete or abort the hell out dat piece ah shit too."

yikes 😬

-
5 weeks later

"You said you been getting what?" Dessy asked while setting her phone up so i can see her.

We was chilling on ft and out of nowhere i started to get this real bad headaches again.

"I said i been getting real bad like migraines, them shits really hurt." I rubbed my head feeling one bout to come in now.

"Fuck!" i groaned dropping my phone on the bed.

"Did you take any medicine- kenny?"

I got off my bed and ran to the bathroom immediately, sliding across the floor and throwing up in the toilet. The migraine made me not wanna eat anything so i was jus throwing up clear shit.

After about a couple minutes of being done i stood up and went to the sink to brush my teeth. This is the first time in 3 days of this migraine shit i threw up...what the hell.

I walked back to my phone and coughed a little.

"Yo you good?" Dessy asked.

"Oh shit, i forgot you was on the phone...man ion know i feel sick as a bitch, imma call you later i'm finna take a nap."

"Umm..Kenny?" Dessy has a confused look on her face as she was fiddling with her fingers.

"I- Are you positive youn got like a bug or something or worse? This sounds a little familiar."

"Bitch what you tryna say?" I laid down on my stomach and closed my eyes.

"I'll be over in a mi-"

she hung up.

Before i was able to wonder what the hell she was talking bout i passed out in da bed.

shidd this is quite thee entanglement what y'all think wrong wit her🙂do you think Maliyah gonna get rid of the baby or nah, and why?

what y'all think wrong wit her🙂
do you think Maliyah gonna get rid of the baby or nah, and why?

bye smuts
follow me on ig: @aborted.angell