34

Kenny

3 hours later everyone decided to start drinking, i became sleepy and wanted to head home. I need Enzo though.

He was in the kitchen laughing and talking with em, about to start drinking. I sighed and walked up to him, and tapped his shoulder.

"Yo." he turned around and looked down at me.

"I'm sleepy and i'm ready to go home." i said to him.

He gave me this look on his face then quickly shook his head. "Ite, wait fa me inna car, I'll be out inna minute." As he spoke he was digging in his pocket and hand me his car keys.

I nodded and left out the kitchen and seen Tex coming my way. "Hey? what's wrong."

"I'm getting sleepy and i'm ready to go home." I said in a calm tone.

"Oh ite want me to take you home or sum?" He said about to turn around.

I shook my head no. "No no it's cool, I got Enzo to take me home."

He turned around and raised his eyebrows. "Oh shit, you gonna tell him tonight or wh-"

"Tell me wha?" Enzo said walking up behind me.

I widened my eyes and looked at Tex for a second then turned around.

"I was talkin bout tellin big mike something later on..it's nun bro." Tex lied.

Enzo furrowed his eyebrows n looked me up n down—then a smirk grew on his face. "Ite patna."

With that being said he walked through the little gap me and Tex had n began mumbling something.

I sighed and looked at tex mouthing i'll text him later.

Once we got in the car i looked at him and he looked like he was about to cry. He started the car and sighed leaning back for a second.

"Are you okay?" i asked sounding really concerned.

He started chuckling a little and shook his head.

"Yea, is you?" he asked looking at me.

I glared at him for a second and shrugged. My heart all of a sudden fell to my ass and i got real tensed. It was all coming to the fact that i had to tell him.

I don't know how he's gonna react, i'm honestly kinda scared. What if he gets upset at me for not getting rid of it? You heard what he said how he was to young for this shit...shid we all are. What if i made a mistake, is he gonna disappear?

I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes.

-

"Yo we hea."

I felt him rubbing my thigh slowly as i opened my eyes. I slowly looked down at his hand and smacked hit.

"Don't play with me." I stated while opening the door to get out.

He smirked and got out as well.

"So uhh, why you wan me to come inside...hah." He chuckled at himself being dirty minded.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door—going straight upstairs.

fuck this shit i'm finna shit myself if ion tell him soon.

He shut the door and walked behind me.

I walked in my room and sighed taking my shoes off.

"Damn Kenny is it really that serious?" He asked while walking in my room slow as fuck.

"YES ITS SERIOUS SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" I snapped.

He smacked his lips and looked me up n down. "Ion know who you yellin at lo gyal betta pipe down."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.

Enzo

I looked around and waited fa her ta come out da baffroom. I hope what she boutta tell me ain too serious.. like she pregnant ah sum.

She walked out the baffroom in nun but her panties and bra. I looked at her and bit my bottom lip.

"Why you take ya shit off?" I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up. She ain say shit so I guess she wan me to observe her body.

Or she wan me to fuck her guts up.

I slowly examined from her head to her toes, but stopped at her stomach. A bump.

I looked at her face and she ain look happy at all.

"Who baby dat is?" I hope my fuckin name don't come out her mouf. She looked up at me fa a couple seconds n I looked away from her.

She backed up n I shook my head. "Bullshit." I mumbled befo sittin at da end of her bed.

Kenny

I stared at him for a minute, trying to figure out if he's upset.

"You- is you seers?" he asked with a twisted face.

I looked down at my stomach and furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm pretty sure i'm not lying about this." 

"Oh my fuckin-wow bruh."  He looked around the room with a shocked face before standing up again and got closer to me.

I stared at him not knowing what he was finna do or how he feels right now—i really can't tell.

"H-how do you feel bout dis?" he stared at my stomach.
"I don't know how to feel, i'm just as shocked as you are and ion know what to do." I replied being completely honest.

I continued to stare deep into him—just to get a sign of an answer of how the fuck he's feeling. I know this put way more stress on him before but i didn't have a choice.

"Ion kno. I kno you ain wan dis ta happen, especially wimme but we gon make it work.. ite?" He looked in my eyes. It felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. This is not the response i was expecting at all.

He got closer to me and pulled me into a tight hug—i immediately hugged back and let out some tears of relief. My worries disappeared as i continued to hug him. He kissed my head and whispered in my ear softly, telling me that everything is gonna be ok.