37.

Tex pov

"S-shit daddy!" is all i heard i'm my left
ear as i kept stroking into here at the same pace. She began clenching tighter around my dick making it throb more n more.

"Ah fuck!" I groaned, not wanting to stop. But i had to pull out cuz a nigga don't got no damn time for a baby.

She locked her legs around my waist, making me tense up.

hell nah.

"Ch-chill." I said aggressively, making her whine and spread her legs again.

I groaned louder in her ear feelin myself about to nut and immediately pulled out, nutting all over ha stomach.

"Damn tiff." I sighed, out of breath.

She sat up n smashed her lips into mine.

Enzo

I sat in my car in front ah Kenny's crib an finished my 3rd blunt today. I been gettin high nonstop, but ian gon cap it been chill as hell. Dem high shits be hittin.

I sighed slowly got out da car, lowkey excited to see my baby. Not Kenny, da otha baby. Fuck it, both.

I knocked on her door hard a couple times and waited fa her to answer.

"THE DOOR UNLOCKED NIGGA!" I heard her yell from her room window. I chuckled an shook my head before walkin in.

She adorable as hell.

I slowly went upstairs. "Why you got ya door unlocked anyway?" I asked as I walked in her room.

"Um nigga you literally texted me that you was comin over." She sat on at da end of her bed and rubbed her big belly.

"Oh shit, i forget my bad." I sat next to her an admired her body.

She only had a sports bra and some black leggings on an she still sexy.

"Are you ok?" She looked at me and I shrugged, not really wantin ta answer dat. Ion know how I'm feelin, i wan leave it like dat too.

"Is you?" I responded back. She sighed and nodded befo throwin her head back.

"I'm okay I guess, just tired of being pregnant." She slowly closed her eyes and I nodded.

"Is gon be ova soon, but I needa talk ta you." I placed my hand on her thigh gently and she immediately pushed it off. I smacked my lips.

"Anyway, imma be goin home inna couple days to visit my family. Ian seen em since I been out on my own ya know, an i need a break from dis place." I explained my plans briefly.

She looked at me as if I did something wrong, I got used to that look fasho.

"Are you serious? You're going to fucking Jamaica when we have a fucking baby shower in a COUPLE DAYS?" She stood in front of me while I sat down.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You ain tell me shit bout no fuckin baby shower don't een try dat shit wimme K." I stood up too.

"Well I was gonna tell you but I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision. I ain't know if I fuckin wanted one or not but i made up my mind." She crossed her arms.

"So you musta planned dis shit while I was talkin ta you about my plans?" I took a few steps close to her, an she took a few steps back.

Still scared..

"No nigga I made my mind up this morning, but whatever do whatchu gotta do. Everyone already think you gon be a dead beat by how you treated me. If you can't treat me right imagine how you're gonna treat a fuckin baby." It sounded like she was boutta cry, and I fuckin guessed it.

Her eyes got watery an i groaned. "Come on na, you know I wouldna planned dis shit if we was posa have a fuckin baby shower. You shoulda been told me you been thinkin bout one yo. I'm da father of dis fuckin baby an you can't tell me shit as simple as a baby shower?" I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"I don't know Enzo.." she got quiet and looked down. This how I know she'on wan talk ta me nomore.

I sighed and scratched my head. "I'll make sum work aii? I already told my mama an she prolly told da whole fuckin jamrock." I looked at her.

She nodded slowly and got back in her bed. I could tell she was hella pissed. I'm kinda pissed too, dis my first baby shower an im missin it.. but ian really have no choice.

It ain nobody fault, I'm jus upset she ain tell me beforehand.

fuck.

"Well uh, do you need anyting?" I spoke calmly.

She shook her head no an stared at da ground. "I'm fine."

I kissed her forehead once befo she moved her head away from me. I sighed an grabbed my keys.

"I'll call you tonite ta make sure you ite, gunnite." I left some money on her nightstand an went home.