Salvaging The Remains Part 58

As I stood in the middle of the dank chilly lobby with my eyes shut tight I could feel Deidara and Kisame watching me. I desperately tried to focus on finding my Chakra. I felt a miniature rumble from deep inside my stomach and couldn't tell if it was Chakra or cause I was still hungry.

"I don't feel much" I said, opening my eyes again.

"Kid, you just need to try and use a Jutsu. Channel your Chakra and try and send a water dragon my way" Kisame told me.

"Okay. But, how do I do that?" I asked sheepishly, scratching the back of my head.

"Oh.. here just copy what I do," Kisame sighed. He made a hand sign and held it for a second, "This is how you channel Chakra," he explained before making a few more signs, Then, out of the floor, a water dragon started to rise. I watched as it fell down, the water disappeared back into the floor boards.

"You try now Til, Hm" Deidara beckoned, watching me curiously. So, I copied Kisame, starting to sign I felt a wave inside of me. A small amount of water, which was under my control, raised from the floor boards but the amount was truly pitiful. A small dribble of water fall on the floor in front of us.

"Ahh.." I fake laughed, awkwardly dropping my head down in shame.

"Kid, I don't know what's wrong with you but I hope this isn't permeant," Kisame said. He came up to me and pat me on the shoulder.

"Maybe I'm just not cut out for this sort of thing" I looked back over to Deidara for reassurance.

"Maybe it'll just take a little longer than I expected Hm" He consoled.

"I have to go and see Itachi, we have matters to discuss regarding the village. I'll see you two later on tonight" Kisame retracted his hand from my shoulder. At the sound of Itachi's name something inside me lit up.

"Will Itachi be there too?" I asked shyly.

"He will, and I'm guessing everyone else will also be there too" Kisame grinned, then left. Deidara glanced out the window for a second, noting it was really nice outside.

"Hey Deidara, can I ask.. what kind of Jutsu do you use?" His full attention shifted to me.

"Hm. The most artistic kind you'll ever see" Deidara smirked.

"Show me?" I asked, feeling a little confused. Deidara licked his bottom lip slightly, shoved his hands into a pouch that was attached to his waist, pulling out something white. Suddenly it disappeared.

"You know, you used to love my art before.." Deidara said, but, stopped abruptly.

"Before?" I questioned.

"It's alright Til, you don't need to worry, yeah." Deidara opened up his palm and revealing a small clay bird.

"Oh wow, that's so amazing!" I stared at the cute little bird in his hand. Wait, did he have mouths on his Palms?

Before I could ask, Deidara's small clay bird flew up into the air, he made a small Hm sound, and it exploded!

"You just killed it!" I exclaimed, wide eyed as the small pieces of burnt clay floated towards the ground.

Suddenly, my head pound hard. I grasped my head in my hands, wincing at the unexpected pain shooting through my head.

"Are you okay Til? Un" Deidara's cool voice resided in my ear, he wrapped his arms around me and held me closely into his chest. As he touched me a shiver run through me. Another pound in my head followed.

"Ah, it's hurting," I winced, Deidara pushed my hair over my shoulders and tightly hugged my head.

"Til, maybe you just need a glass of water" Deidara said, I felt him slowly walk me back to the kitchen and sit me down on a chair. I sat, head down and eyes shut tight, desperate to rid myself of the pounding in my brain. Moments later Deidara returned, handing me a glass of water. I sat up and took small sips. After a few minutes the pain subsided.