Grasping my bearings part 2

The first thing that hit me as I began to stir was that darn throbbing pain in my head. All of the previous events began to slowly slip back into my conscious mind, making my heart throb deeply a they did.

I could feel my arms bound behind my back, my wrists felt raw from the rubbing of a rope. I opened my eyes to see myself lying on a small untidy single bed in a cell that resembled a prison. I sat up slowly making sure not to get up too quickly incase I fainted again or accidentally fell off the bed.

I hadn't eaten or drank anything since the morning of those horrific events and I felt very dizzy. I took in my surrounding and it was mostly concrete walls and floors with a large double wooden door straight ahead. 

No windows, only light from multiple candles that hung from the walls. This place had a dark and creepy aura and it was far from what I was used too back at home. The image of my mother flashed through my head once more. An ache in my chest arose accompanied by a lump in my throat, tears were about to fall from my eyes..

'Creeeek' The door opened and a mans figure appeared at the door, the reflection of the candle light glinting off his glades for just a split second. "Tila, I'm glad to see your awake" an unfamiliar voice said nonchalantly.

I didn't say anything and tried to loosen my restraints in hope that this unknown guy would maybe notice my discomfort and loosen them for me slightly. He pulled out a key and opened the cell and casually walked in placing a tray of food onto the table. "I'm Kabuto" He said slyly eyeing me from behind those round framed glasses as I wiggled around uncomfortably.

"Wher.." I was cut off before I could squeeze out my words..

"You will be staying down here for a while so I did you the favour of collecting some of your clothes" Kabuto then said.

I looked to the left towards where he had gestured then up at him with an emotionless look on my face .. I don't know who this guy is but I don't want to give anything away. I felt much too weak to argue. Kabuto went on "You were subdued with a poison when Lord Orochimaru collected you, I've given you the antidote but you need to rest so we can have you healthier".

I squinted a bit, racking my scattered mind as to what his motives might be.." Why do I need to be healthier? Why am I here kabuto?" I asked curiously, mustering the little strength I had. "Well for now you don't have to worry about that" he continued.. "Just eat this and rest for now, I'll explain when your not fatigued and can properly comprehend what I'm saying".

There was a moments silence between us and the. Kabuto gestured for me to turn around so I slowly turned my body to the side, his hand glowed blue and he cut the ropes that had restrained my hands. As soon as the grip from the ropes had released it felt so good to let them loose. I rubbed my wrists and looked down to see the skin surrounding my wrists were red and blistered.

I tried to focus my Chakra in one hand and did for a moment, I put it up to my opposite wrist and I felt the redness disappearing as a cooling sensation radiated into my sore skin.

Before I could finish my palm stung with a quick sharp pain and my Chakra flow stopped. "You are too weak to heal yourself right now" Kabuto then chuckled condescendingly. "Just eat" Kabuto then demanded and turned on his heels, locked the cell and left as nonchalantly as he had come in.

I sighed a really long sigh, what is happening right now if I had the mental energy id be freaking out! But I just don't so I'll save the deep thought for later. I wasn't in any immediate danger from what I could tell so I started nibbling at the piece of bread that was on the tray and then started to sip the soup.

It tasted like pumpkin but looked like mashed peas. I don't know what this is but I need to get my strength up otherwise I'll wither away in this god-forsaken cell. My life has barely begun, I'm only 15 I think to myself worriedly. I finish off what was left on the tray and lie down flat onto my back, this bed has got to be the most uncomfortable thing ever. My eyes shut again and my mind remained empty as I fell into a deep sleep.