Lost In Confusion Part 54

Dedicated to imoto-chan ! I love you :D <3

Everyone had finally woken up and were now gathered around the large oblong table in the dimly lit purply tinged meeting room to discuss their plan of action. "There's been no change in Tila's condition to report overnight, she was asleep the entire time" Sasori informed everyone who sat silently.

"I'm going to set her things up in a room straight after this meeting" Konan then said, she received a look from Kakazu who she could tell was rounding to say something. "We need to get her memory back soon, or the amnesia could become permeant." Kakazu's deep voice then reluctantly said.

"Permeant?! What the hell!" Hidan exclaimed as he turned to face Kakazu with an incredulous look. "And how do you suppose we do that?" Kisame interjected.

'Hn' Itachi mumbled from beside Kisame. "There has to be a way yeah, we just have to try everything until she remembers! Hm" Deidara then said.

"What do you mean by everything Deidara?" Sasori asked curiously as he sat forward in his chair from beside Deidara. "I mean, ah" Deidara stopped and started looking around the room in confusion as though looking for an explanation.

"I think what he means is that we somehow try and re-jolt her memory. Perhaps we should wait until she's rested and then each spend a day with her and try to see if she remembers any of us" Itachi's deep voice then trailed into the other members ears.

'Hm' Kakazu gave a gruff grunt as though willing to accept Itachi's idea. "That may actually work itachi" kisame then said from beside him. "And if it doesn't? Un" Deidara asked hesitantly.

"Well then it would be a good way to re-introduce ourselves to her.. At the least" Konan then said. "Fuck, this is so messed up. I'm going to make Madara really suffer for pulling this shit" Hidan yelled angrily as he slammed his fist down on the table.

All of a sudden the double door at the end of the room creaked open and Sasuke stepped in. "She's awake" Sasuke then announced in his unnervingly cold demeanour. "Also, there's something I need to tell you all" Sasuke then said.

Everyone looked over to the young Uchiha curiously. "Madara plans to start a war against the five great nations and he will stop at nothing to get Tila back" Sasuke then said coldly. "How long do we have before Madara attacks?" Konan then asked.

"Id say, about a month. Madara has joined forces with kabuto" Sasuke explained. "We need to heighten security around this village, or else Madara will just walk in and destroy it all" Sasori then said.

"I agree. Kisame and I will help take care of the security issue after the meeting" Itachi proposed and Konan nodded. "We're going to need a strong alliance if we plan to stop Madara" Kisame then said.

"For once I agree with you hm, all the more reason to get Tila back to her former self" Deidara replied. "I'll get started on her room, we will move her Into their as soon as I'm done. Hidan, I believe it's your turn to watch her?" Konan says.

"Yeah, fuck. I have to go" Hidan stands up and leaves the room.

_____________Tilas POV ______

My heads pounding, I'm filthy, I look around and I have no idea where I am.

'I have no idea who I am'

There's an anxious panic in my chest that I can't get rid of. "Morning sunshine" a strange silvery haired and violet eyed guy says as he strolls into the room. I feel an unnerving panic inside me rise and my breathing hitched without my control.

"Stay away from me!" I scrambled backwards into the couch but all I got was a confused look from the guy as he slowly knelt down beside me. "It's alright, fuck. I know you don't remember but my names Hidan. I'm going to fucking help you remember who you are" the guy then said.