I was better off alone part 7

I took the rest of the week off, I needed to regain my strength if I was going to train hard and become strong. It was very lonely, no one to talk to about my feelings and thoughts. I only had myself through this strife.

I started to feel my strength coming back and I spent the following month training like crazy. The scrolls that I was supposed to master included the water prison Jutsu, water dragon Jutsu and lightning style clones. These techniques were really testing my ability, it kept me very busy during the time I was alone.

I started to get used to being on my own, all I did was train. My mind was on a one track path.

I wanted to be strong.

Every now and again my curse mark would play up, it would settle again when I took a break from training and only seemed to sting when I was low on Chakra. I still didn't completely understand how it was supposed to make me stronger, all it did was get in the way of my training.

Today was just like any other day, I walked down the halls. I'd used this time alone wisely, I had explored the limits of where I was able I access throughout the hideout and I had stashed a whole bunch if medical supplies within scrolls amongst my belongings in case of emergencies.

I'd thought thoroughly about this whole ordeal and I'd decided I needed to get out of here as soon as the opportunity presented itself. I walked past one of the rooms that I couldn't manage to open before and I heard familiar voices coming from behind the door.

I lowered my Chakra signature as much as I could and propped my ear against the door listening intently.

"That didn't go quite as planned, but we did manage to achieve our main objective" Kabuto's voice said in a low tone. "Yesss" I heard the hissing voice of Orochimaru "But all of my Jutsu is a heavy price to pay Kabuto". What? He lost all his Jutsu? I thought.

"What about the boy?" Kabuto continued, "The boy will seek me out, he will seek more power" Orochimaru said confidently.

A boy?

What are these two up to now.. They really are worrying Shinobi. Their mass knowledge and experiments frightened me slightly but I couldn't let it break me, I knew that's what they were trying to do to me. Break me down and make me suffer, cruel but I'd learnt that this Shinobi world was full of hate and suffering.

They continued to discuss about things that I wasn't interested in. I slowly snuck away and went to the training room and sat down at the table. Not too long afterwards I heard footsteps approaching, "You will be moving rooms this afternoon as I promised, how is your training coming?" Orochimaru said as he stood across the table looking down at me.

"I am still working on the lightning clone Jutsu, the other Jutsu I have excelled well in" I replied as casually as I could. The memory of him taking advantage of my mouth still haunted me but I tried my hardest to put it in the back of my mind.

"Good .. but not good enough Tila, we will be expecting a new face around here soon." He hissed looking sternly. "Your training sessions with me will resume then and your medical lessons will be as usual." He took a second and continued to talk "Gather your things and meet me back here, I will show you to your new room".

I nodded and quickly stood up and rushed off to my room, gathered all of my belongings and put them into my suitcase. I shuffled back to where Orochimaru was as quickly as I had left and then proceeded to follow him down the northern corridor, which resembled the western one I was situated in before.

We reached a large oak door and he opened it with his master key, "This one shall do, it's more befitting a girl such as yourself" He said while slowly pushing me in.

I looked around, the room was dimly lit with candles and there was a beautiful queen sized bed in the centre of the room. The bed posts reached up high and a white curtain draped down all four sides transparently covering the Lacey white sheets. I gawked in awe, "This is bea.." I was cut off, he really liked doing that a lot too.

"Yes as I said my dear, your body belongs to me now and I wouldn't want any less for you" He walked in, moved the curtain to the side and sat on the bed. He gestured for me to sit beside him and I obliged.

He began to caress my face as he looked into my eyes "I craved your body while I was away, I hope you didn't miss me too much" I gulped as the last of his words left his mouth. "I'm very tired Lord Orochimaru and I need to pack away my things" I said quietly looking down to the floor.

"I guess I can wait a little longer then" He cupped my chin as if he were inspecting my face for any trace of resistance before standing up and leaving. The door shutting firmly behind him. Phew, that was so close. He is so unpredictable, I really don't know what to do.

I slowly stared unpacking my Shuriken and Kunai, I put my clothes in a scroll so I could summon them instead of leaving them lying around. I had done the same with my medical equipment so I wouldn't be caught stealing, I finished attaching a basic summons onto them and lied down on my new bed.

Wow this is so much more comfortable I thought as I slightly bounced up and down on the mattress. I remembered what Lord Orochimaru had said about a boy coming soon.. Why would anyone voluntarily come to this dreadful place?

I didn't ponder too much into it, chances were he was as psychotic as Lord Orochimaru and Kabuto.

I went for a quick shower and went to sleep more easily then I usually did.

___________________

The next week that passed took a lot out of me, Orochimaru had gotten what he wanted from me. I could feel myself tearing apart from the inside, the fact that I couldn't do anything about it.. I resisted slightly when he came onto me during the week and he slapped my face so hard that I had a massive bruise on my cheek.

It was a deep purple, I had a feeling he wouldn't react well to the word 'no' but my curiosity got the better of me although he answered my question very thoroughly.

My birthday was coming up in a few days.. I would be 16. I didn't want to say anything, it would be better if no one knew.

Who would've guessed that this day would end up changing me to such a degree..