Planting the seed of doubt part 15

WOW, I can't believe there are 200 views! Thanks so much for reading so far, I honestly didn't think anyone would :3

This chapter is dedicated too GrizzlyXAkatsuki because I know how much she loves Kakazu ! Hehe :)

Time passes by quickly and before I know it, the small bright rays of light that shone through the cracks in the cave roof - The same small light speckles that reflected across the dirt floor of the training room had turned into an ominous shade of moonlight that filled the entire cave in a beautiful glowing semi-darkness.

I had been busy sparing against my clones for quite a while and I hadn't realized how drained I was until just now.

I could feel my body wanting to collapse but instead, I decided to sit down on a nearby rock and rest. I must have been at it for more than a few hours now because my curse mark had begun to burn really badly. It was either that or... Maybe Orochimaru had realized I was gone.

Either way, my whole body ached and I was drenched in sweat and I felt weak. I picked up my cloak and slowly started to walk back down the hallway towards Sasori's room.

Come to think of it, I hadn't seen anyone the entire time I was training. These Akatsuki members sure liked to make themselves scarce.

A familiar velvety voice echoed from behind me "Training hard I presume?" I turned around to see Sasori following only inches behind me.

"Yeah, your back?" I say as I wait for him to catch up.

"My mission didn't take as long as I'd anticipated," Sasori stopped in front of me, the beige of his eyes directed themselves up towards my damp messy hair.

He pushed a stray strand out of my face. "You know, you should be resting. You haven't given your body enough time to heal".

I pouted. "I'll be fine, I just need a good shower" Sasori nods and we head back to his room together walking side by side. We reach his bedroom and he closes the door behind me then points to the bathroom "In there".

I grab my bag, shut the bathroom door behind me and take off my sandals. There wasn't much space in the bathroom and the dark blue tiles felt cold against my feet.

I decided to strip down and start to run the water, I looked over to the mirror and noticed that my hair was worse than I thought. I can't wait to shampoo the crap out of my hair, picking up a few loose strands to inspect it closer.

After checking the water temperature was just right I stepped in. My curse mark was still burning, I moved my hair to the side and let the water run down the black mark hoping that it would somehow subside the growing intensity. To my dismay it didn't change a thing, I felt my head getting lighter and I began to see small black speckles shroud my vision. Oh no, don't pass out...

Too late, all went dark.

___________Sasori pov_____

I was just about to screw in the last poison gas compartment onto my newest puppet edition when I heard a loud crashing sound from the bathroom. I stood up and walked over to the door, Tila had probably collapsed seeing as she pushed her body too far. I told her to rest but girls never listen do they?

I kicked down the door with ease and saw her lying there in the shower unconscious. Shit, I really should grab Kakuzu to take a look at her. I slid open the shower door and turned off the water.

I looked a little closer, noticing that she had a black mark on her neck, a mark I had seen before. This was Orochimaru's curse mark, this girl must have been through quite the ordeal then. It made sense. She was a mess last night.