The Devil In Disguise Part 65

Those red eyes that are glowing in the dark are all I see, they bring back memories that are frightening enough to haunt me for the rest of my life but I swallow my fears and do as he says.

I slowly turn back around and flick the lock on the door handle causing a small 'click', the faint sound travels through the thick air for a moment, I slowly turn back around to face the figure that has caused me so much pain and with all my courage gathered up I stare him straight in the eye, wondering if this is the opportunity I have been waiting for.. Here goes nothing.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I ask the looming figure quietly, carefully, desperately trying to mask the fact that I already knew who he was and what he wanted.

"Come closer Tila, take a seat" the cold familiar voice cooed, the slightest trace of amusement was only just evident in his tone, he was taking a sick pleasure in this and I could tell he had something sinister up his sleeve but even I couldn't keep my curiosity at bay so I slowly did as he wished and made way closer.

I reached the bedside, the curiosity inside now enveloping as my eyes slowly grazed over the sight of the handsome long dark haired male who was lounged comfortably on my bed, his position would be considered even somewhat seductive but to me.. I, who already knew the deep dark monsters that lurked within this individual's soul, I see nothing but a demon before me.

I cautiously sat down onto the soft velvet sheets and raised my legs up onto the bed so that I was now so close to the demon, so close that his intoxicatingly masculine smell filled my senses, so close that I had to hold down the shivers that so urgently wanted to run over my skin.

As I raised my head and daringly locked eyes with him, the dread inside me ran it's course, those dark, smug yet deadly handsome facial features of his were something that I wished i'd never have to see again, but as that delicate eyebrow raised itself and his lips broke into that eerily dangerous smirk I knew he was planning something terrible.

"You may not remember who I am but I remember you, Tila. You are more special to me than you will ever know. The reason I'm here is to save you from the people you are presently with. They are the reason you cannot remember who you are".

I desperately held back the scoff that urged to leave my throat, the fox surly is cunning but I see through his words, even so, right now I needed to play his game, play it better than he did if I were to have a chance at bringing him down so I held my gaze into those threatening eyes of his and nodded my head slowly.

"I've been kept in the dark for as long as I can remember, if I come with you will you give me the answers I need?" I asked in a barely audible whisper, his lips widened only a fraction, only enough for it to be noticeable, my answer must have been to his liking, it must surly be exciting his sickening pleasures inside, oh he hid it so well but I could still see.

"Yes, come with me and I will give you all the answers you need. I cannot stay any longer, we must leave immediately".

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the slightest movement, I looked down to where the movement had come from, his hand slowly raised and gently glided down the bare skin of my calf, I held the urge to shudder in as I watched his hand ever so delicately push my legs off the side of the bed, making enough room for him to stand up, his movements so swift but agile, his alluring presence was just as it had always been.

Madara held out a hand to me, I took it and he effortlessly pulled me to my feet, I stood only inches away from him and I could feel his cool breath against my face - should I really do this? Is it too dangerous? I took a deep breath, it was too late now, I cannot turn back.

Suddenly a swirling blur appeared for beside my bedroom door, I quickly looked over to see an old face I hadn't seen in a long time - Obito fully materialised and then walked over towards Madara and I.