The Reality Of Love Part 36

Sasuke POV____

After fighting that lunatic from the Akatsuki I was left feeling pretty weak.
Luckily Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo found me and took me back to a nearby village and got a hotel room so we could rest.

Jealousy and hatred filled every inch of me as I lay in bed thinking about what I had just seen merely hours ago.

Loud voices started to interrupt my train of thought, I couldn't hear myself think over Suigetsu and Karin's bickering so I told them to shut up before lying back down again and closing my eyes.

Silence, that's what I needed right now.

If only my heart would be silent but the look I'd seen on Tila's face when she came running out from amongst the tree was one that I just couldn't fathom.

The way she looked at the blonde guy as he blew himself to smithereens, was a look I'd given before too.

It was the look that I gave at the sight of my parents being murdered. The pain, the hurt in her face was undeniable. Why was she looking at him like that?

How did she know him?
Was she in league with the Akatsuki?

If she was, she would have known where Itachi was...
She would have known when she had returned to Orochimaru.

It all started to make sense and ripples of hate for both Itachi and Tila grabbed hold of me. I'm going to find and kill them both

Tila's POV______

I felt arms around my torso, holding my body in place, someone's warm skin softly against my cheek.

I flittered my eyelashes and opened my eyes, becoming aware of Itachi's familiar smell filling my senses.

I felt his deep relaxed breaths pressing against the side of my body as I lay between his spread legs, we were huddled on his spacious bed. A moment of calm silence filled the space surrounding us. My eyes were swollen and my lips were dry and cracked. My small shallow breaths passed by the skin of my lips.

I can't tell what's real and what is an illusion anymore.

"You're awake..." Itachi's deep voice spoke softly to me. I gulped and let out a short raspy breath. My heart began to be weighed down by all of the memories as they arose to the surface of my mind, clouding my thoughts completely, making it impossible to clearly hold on to one idea.

Sasori, now Deidara.
......
.........

What is love?

.....

Why does it hurt so much?

...........

Why do I always find myself being torn away from those I love?
Is it my fault?

It has to be...
There's no other explanation.
I waited too long and now I'm suffering.

.....

Time waits for no one. Especially not me.

.........
It will pass me by and I will be left standing alone shrouded by the darkness

_______________

I shuddered and held my head tightly as the intricate thoughts my mind produced leaked through every surface inch of my cold pale skin. A small metaphoric light in the darkness presented itself unexpectedly, my voice found itself words.

"I know why you're not scared... I'm beginning to feel the same way you do" I whispered, the words only having entered my mind momentarily.

I felt Itachi pause his breathing for a second before letting out another deep breath, I felt his skin still subtly colliding gently against my own.
I didn't want to be alone, I didn't want to be left.