Giving It A Chance Part 56

"Are you ready to go Tila?" Itachi's raspy voice echoed in my head forcing me to open my sleepy eyes.

"Yeah, I think so" I mumbled before sitting up and slowly pushing the thin blanket off me. Itachi sat exactly where he'd been before I'd fallen asleep, for some reason, I took some comfort in knowing he was watching over me.

"Here, put my cloak on. You can get changed into your own clothes when we get back," Itachi took of his cloak and gently placed the enormous red and black fabric around me, the warmth replaced the blanket seeing as I was only wearing a nightgown underneath it. I returned his faint smile and stood up, legs feeling stronger as I bare my weight down onto them. As I looked down I saw the cloak drop all the way down and bunch on the floor.

"I think it's a little big Itachi" I gave a small giggle, looking up to him. He'd also noticed the dilemma.

"I'll hold it up while we walk" He suggested, I gave a small nod. Itachi held up the hem of my cloak as we made our way out of the Inn and into the bright sunny day. We walked slowly together down the street, Itachi still holding up the cloak so that I wouldn't trip over it and eventually we reached the same tall dark blue concrete building I had run away from the other day.

I felt my stomach drop slightly at the thought of not knowing what awaited me there. But, I gulped it down and continued to walk into the building and up the stairs with Itachi still following closely behind me.

Finally we made it to the top of the spiralling staircase and walked through the archway into the large lobby entrance area. I saw that there were two guys staring at me. One had short red hair and big illusive beige eyes and the other had long blonde hair although not quite as long as mine, his eyes shone a crystalline blue.

"Itachi, where did you find her? Un" The blonde asked in relief as he and his red headed companion came closer, their eyes both fixated worriedly on me. I felt a little nervous as their gaze pierced me.

Why are their eyes filled with such emotion?

"Tila wasn't far from here, not to worry, she's back now." Itachi coldly replied to the two from beside me.

"Tila, my name's Sasori." The red head spoke to me, his voice velvety and soothing in my ears.

"It's nice to meet you," I hesitantly replied, gaze meeting his. Beige. In that split second I felt my head thump causing me to wince. But, I held my composure. It didn't go unnoticed by the blonde who reached out his hand, placing it on my shoulder.

"Are you alright? Un" he asked me worriedly.

"I'm alright, I think my head still hurts a little from the other day" I explained shyly.

"My names Deidara, have you eaten anything Hm?" He asked, I shook my head.

What was happening to me? And why did everyone seem to know my name?

"Tila, Sasori and Deidara will show you around now. I have to meet Kisame to organise a few things," Itachi gave a small wave as he set off down the hall, leaving me standing in front of the two strangers.

"You still look pale, you need to eat Tila," Sasori said. I felt him gently grasp my wrist. Both he and Deidara lead me into the kitchen. As soon as we walked in I saw that crazy guy from before.

"Hey! It's you?" I exclaimed as I stopped in my tracks and pointed at Hidan in shock. He turned around from in front of the cupboard, half stuffing his face with some grapes, staring at me in astonishment. His mouth slightly dropped open and a grape fell down onto the floor.

"Fuck! You're back, thank Jashin!" He yelled, voice being slightly muffled with food before he managed to swallowed it down.

"I was so fucking worried Tila!" Hidan exclaimed as he walked closer. Sasori was still holding onto my wrist, watched Hidan as though very annoyed.