The world shall know pain part 14

When I begin to stir I could feel that my muscles were nearly back to their original condition so I opened my eyes and noticed that Sasori wasn't anywhere in sight. I hope I didn't embarrass myself last night, I should really learn to keep my emotions better in check.

I look around at the room I'm in as I contemplate what to do, maybe I will have to play it cool like last time and eventually run away... My mind quickly fell back onto the thought of Sasuke and a small lump formed in my throat, I really hope he's okay... I feel so guilty about dragging him into my problems.

The memory of our lips touching made me feel giddy, I wasn't sure how to feel... I wasn't even sure if I would ever see him again and he even hinted that... Our circumstances were just too different and I think that's what he was trying to tell me at the time. That it would never have worked out and I don't think I should linger on these sorts of thoughts for much longer.

"Morning un, you feeling any better?" I quickly looked up from my mental rant and see that Deidara is standing in the doorway with his head poking into the room looking smug.

"Sort of" I replied groggily.

"Where's Sasori?" I asked, a little more hurriedly, I remembered how close he had been to me last night, I thought of how his hot breath had been against the back of my neck giving me Goosebumps and I blushed a little.

"Why is your face so red? He went on a mission, un. So I'll have to show you around" He came in and closed the door behind him.

"Okay, Where's my bag?" I said as I pull the blanket off me and roll like a log closer to the edge of the bed. Deidara opens up the closet and puts it down beside me, I go to stand up but my stomach then makes the biggest gurgling sound ever.

"Suppose I know where to take you first, un" Deidara chuckles to himself as he walks back over to the door. "I'll wait for you here, hurry up though yeah?" He closes the door behind him.

I look down at my bag and take a deep breath as I unzip it, I wonder what awaits me outside... After meeting Pain last night I'm very curious as to what other surprises are in store.

I summon my thigh-high black pleated skirt and white blouse and get changed then summon a few Shuriken and Kunai then put them away in my leg pouch and tie it to my left thigh. I stroll over to the mirror and take look at myself, as soon as I see my reflection I stare at the massive birds-nest knot that was sitting on my head. Oh wow, this is tragic! What did Sasori do to it! I try and comb my fingers through it to tame it a bit.

I give up after a few strokes and tie it into a messy bun then open the door, I peek out to the left and see Deidara leaning up against the wall. I stared at him for a second because he just looked so interesting... I mean his confidence was glowing out of both ears and I couldn't help but smile inwardly.

"If Sasori was showing you around he wouldn't be very pleased hah. Hates to be kept waiting, you're lucky I don't mind so much" He says a bit matter-of-factly as he stands up properly and nods his head in the direction I was to follow him in.

We both start walking down the long weaving hallways and for some reason I didn't feel as though I was being kept against my will... It sort of felt like I was meant to be here in a sense. I didn't know if this was because everything that I'd been through so far was truly awful or because maybe for some unknown reason fate had brought me here for a good reason. We finally approached a large open room and I snapped out of my thoughts and gazed into the kitchen.

"Help yourself to anything yeah?" Deidara says as he takes a seat at the long Island counter bench and pulls out some white putty from a small bag that's strapped to his hips.