Held Captive Part 48

I would just like to let everyone know that reading this chapter is optional!

Day 1

I'm weak - the tight, raw, rubbing of Chakra chains shackle me. Clinking heavily as he leads me down a short flight of stairs.

"Are you too weak to walk properly?" His voice dark, mused from behind me. With force I'm pushed forward. Stumbling, I continue to walk further into the darkness of the corridor ahead.

How am I supposed to get out of here?
What is he going to do to me?

Fear fills every inch of my skin.

"Stop." Its abrupt. I gasp at the harsh tug around my neck. Near choking me - the cool sensation of the chains contrast the raw hot skin of my neck. He's leashed me. Frantically, I searched the darkness, for an answer, for where I was. Click. A metal door creeks wide open. The candlelight flickers dangerously. A bare room, the scent of death. Metal fixtures on the bare walls, to hold me by the binding on my neck, is all that I see. I stay silent. Internally screaming.

Another harsh tug to my throat, I gasp for air, cornered. No way out. No escape. From him.

"Hn.. Cosy, don't you think?" Chills like dry ice.

SMACK

With force my head hits the concrete of the wall, pain shoots though me, the sounds of my cries. I The cold of the floor burns beneath my bare legs. Rough on my skin, my minds in a haze.

"It's a shame you decided to betray me, I was beginning to become quite fond of you. I suppose it would be better to keep you here though. Having you running about freely could prove to be quite bothersome."

His dark aura towers over me. My body quivers, buckling under the pressure, the fear. I was helpless. Terrified at not knowing what was next to come.

"Look at me when I speak" he demands -

"AH" I scream as he rips a fist full of my hair. The sharp features of his jawline, vacant eyes, inches from me. Hot breath. Twisting smirk.

Tears fall, heart skipping beats as the seconds tick by, anxiety running wild. Any moment now.

"Oh, how I'm going to enjoy claiming you as my own."

His grip on my hair tightens as he forces my body into a sitting position - I shriek in fright, he rips open my shirt, leaving it in tatters on the floor. Chill of the air hits my bare skin, inducing icy trickles of urgency, intense goose bumps ripple across my skin.

"NO!"

I cry out, desperate. It falls on deaf ears. He at me pathetically before yanking my shorts from my body. I'm suffocating, struggling, but the sheer strength of him is overbearing.

He lets go of my hair - I fall to the ground, quickly huddling to suppress my violent shaking body. The cold, fear within me, but, before I had the chance he pins my wrists against the wall in one swift movement, immobilising me. Leaving me open. Completely vulnerable.

"What's the matter Tila, are you feeling uncomfortable?" He cooes.

My breaths become heavy, forced to watch him before me. Body openly pinned to the cold wall. Those empty eyes graze my exposed chest, the glint of excitement makes me feel sick.

Our eyes meet levelled again, slowly he closes the distance, its antagonising. My body trembles beneath his dominance, the anticipation. Roughly, he palms my breast. Taking it between hip lips and biting hard.

I screamed out in pain. It hurt, but, my screams are useless. He doesn't stop, instead, tounge running over my nipple. A mixture of fear and unwanted arousal flow through me. Breaths hitching rapidly at a soft touch between my legs.

Please, no. Please, no. Please, no. I plead internally, mind sinking further into a smoky haze.

Gasp for air, I can't breath. The panic relentless.