The Akatsuki's Rebirth Part 49

"Tila was killed by the Shinobi of Konoha" Madara told Sasuke the devastating news as they sat across from each other at the rounded table which was centre of the office that was once Pains. Before he had sacrificed himself for the sake of peace. Sasuke sat silently before Madara, his expression remaining untainted as the news of his beloved Comrade being killed in action sunk into his heart.

It sunk in so deeply that Sasuke's heart had stopped beating for a small moment. Madara didn't seem as though he was upset by this news, naturally he knew the truth about what had happened that night. Madara watched Sasuke carefully for a reaction and after a small moment later Sasuke's eyes had immensely changed.

The intricate red and black star patterned irises that Sasuke's dark orbs now held were surely a sign of his true feelings towards Tila. Madara knew well what feelings of love led too for those who belonged to the eternally cursed Uchiha clan. A deep dark hatred that would exist for an eternity.

"I'm going to kill them all." Sasuke's expression hardened as he sat un motioned across from the senior Uchiha.

"In due time Sasuke, first I believe there is something more important that we need to attend to." Madara mused, he was secretly excited by the fact that Sasuke was so easily manipulated. Too willing to give into his deep dark self of hatred and because of this Madara knew exactly how to play the cards in his favour.

"The five Kage are having a summit in two weeks time. I think it's about time we payed them a visit." Madara informed him. Sasuke continued to glare at Madara, the dark demeanour of his feelings being showcased for the world to see through the deadly pattern within his eyes.

If only this stubborn boy knew the truth. Madara mused to himself knowing full well of Tila's true whereabouts.

___________________________

Somewhere deep out in the forest a particular rouge Shinobi who thought he'd been killed began to stir. His buff stitched tanned body had been so stiff due to the prolonged rigamortis that had set in. He could barely move and was subjected to merely lay there for hours until his muscles decided that they wanted to move again.

Eventually the blood in his system started to circulate again and he sat up slowly and looked around hazily at his surroundings desperately trying to make sense of the unexpected situation at hand.

How is it that I am alive? - Kakuzu asked himself in astonishment as he lifted up his own hand and began to flex his fingers, by doing so he was analysing his reflexes carefully.. Still feeling astounded that he was truly starting at his own hand and that it was indeed moving before him. Kakuzu felt a deep intuitive curiosity and as he sat in the crater he had been killed in he came to the conclusion that something wasn't right.

I need to find Hidan - Kakuzu thought to himself now coming to terms with being alive again.

Oh how good he felt to be back, he stood up and dusted himself off hastily then took another gaze around at the forest surroundings. It took Kakuzu quite a bit of effort as he racked his brain trying to remember which direction Hidan had went in before he himself had been killed by that leaf brat. The memories slowly started to come back to Kakuzu and as soon as the vision of Hidan takin off North appeared into his mind he briskly made his way in that general direction.

As much as Kakuzu hated to admit it, if he was going to find out what the hell was going on he would need his trusty partner by his side. Even if he was a bad mouthed religion obsessed psychopath, he'd grown quite attached to Hidan over the years, not to mention quite a few of the other members too. Kakuzu continued to storm through the forest as he called out Hidan's name gruffly.

"Hidan! Where the hell did you go?" He made his way through some nearby trees, finding himself standing in a small clearing where the soil was a dark brown.