Bounty Hunting And Sake Part 24

As I wake up, my attention fixated onto something hard. It was pushing up against my butt. I slowly moved my hand towards the strange lump and felt it conscientiously.

On the spur of the moment I realised it was Hidans morning wood. Oh God! I retracted my hand at the speed of light and rolled out of bed, hitting the floor with a thud.

I groaned and turned over onto my side in pain. Then, the sight of sunlight distracted me as it creeped in through the curtains. I blinked a few times, noticing it was the morning already.

Kakuzu and Hidan were still fast asleep, thank goodness.. I thought I may have woken them as I toppled out of bed, but I guess not. I quietly got up and went into the bathroom and started getting ready to leave.

When I hopped out of the shower I could hear Hidan and Kakazu chattering from the other room "Hurry Tila, Fuck!" I heard Hidan then yell out at me from behind the thin boards of the bathroom door.

I hurriedly looked in the mirror and pushed my fringe aside, then unlocked the door and strolled back out into the small decaying room.

Hidan swiftly pushed past me and went into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him. Kakuzu was already dressed and standing around, eager to go, so I went over to wait alongside him.

He glared at me for a second, then gazed back over to the bathroom impatiently. Hidan then strode out, looking relieved. I noticed his cloak was open, exposing his bare chest.

"See something you like?" Hidan then asked me arrogantly, and I realised I was staring at him. "What? I mean no." I blurt out while putting my hand up to my cheeks to cover them in case they were going to flush without my knowing.

"Enough, we have to get going" Kakuzu interrupted the awkward moment. We all headed back down to the reception, then left the inn and started walking toward the next village.

Hidan and Kakuzu walked ahead of me and I happily tagged closely behind. I was enjoying the view of the lush towering tall trees and making the most of the sweet scents of the delicate flowers.

We carry on walking for quite a while until it was around lunchtime; we stopped at a teahouse along the way for something quick to eat and revelled in a cup of tea and then we continued our journey.

By the time we approached the village, I was slightly out of breath. I really wasn't expecting to walk all day and Kakuzu had said that this village was close? Imagine what it would have been like if we're going any further, I speculated to myself.

I then remembered how Deidara used clay birds to fly everywhere and I missed being on missions with him and Sasori. I really just missed Sasori all together now that it came to mind.

I snapped back out of my daydream as I felt Hidan tugging at my sleeve. "Tila? Earth to fucking Tila?" He said, now shaking me harder.

"What?" I groaned.

"And you call me weird?" Hidan sighed as he rolled his eyes, irritated.

"Let's go collect some intel on our target," Kakuzu's deep voice boomed, now getting Hidan's and my attention.

I nodded, and I followed closely alongside Kakuzu as we entered the town. We kept wondering down the poorly lit deserted path which stretched down the middle of the village until Kakuzu stopped suddenly in his tracks.

I looked up and saw were now standing out the front of some run-down bar.

"Perfect" Kakuzu said as he walked in.

Hidan and I exchanged looks, then followed in closely behind him. We made our way to a small booth beside another that two men who seemed to be buried in conversation occupied.