Break Of Dawn Part 53

Okay I can't properly dedicate cause I'm on my phone but this ones for @Shinigami5! Thank you very much for everything! Your awesome! :)

The blurs of the Akatsuki members figures running through the forest during the dead of night at high speed would barely have been noticed by the naked eye. After the intense events in which had just unfolded merely minutes ago the smell of adrenaline seeping through mostly everyone's skin could have been tasted in the air surrounding them.

Kisame who was running beside Itachi in the back of the group dreaded telling everyone the bad news but knew it had to be done. "We couldn't find her, the basement was completely empty. Besides some blood stains we found on the floor of one cell" Kisame finally spoke up and as the words left his small fishy lips he received multiple looks of dread from In front of him.

"Maybe Madara knew we were coming, I wouldn't put it past him. He isn't as stupid as some people" Kakazu said as he slightly glanced in Hidan's direction - breaking the moments of silence that followed the daunting reality of Tila possibly being dead.

"Kakazu is right, she still might be alive. We have to keep looking until we know for certain yeah" Deidara called out from the front of the group. Another silence filled the air following Deidara's words and they all continued to hastily make their way back to the hideout before dawn broke so they could talk more openly about their next plan of attack.

______________________________

As everyone filled back up the stairs and into the hideout Deidara and Sasori made their way into the lounge which was situated across from the training room on the first floor.

Kakazu, Hidan, Kisame, Konan and Itachi all followed in too and everyone found a place to sit on the three massive purple couches. Itachi sat blankly and stared around the room at everyone noticing that the aura in the room had shifted and everyone seemed fairly glum or tired.

"So what the fuck do we do now?" Hidan asked as he looked around at everyone. "We keep looking" Kakazu replied sturdily.

"Where else could Madara be hiding her?" Itachi then said aloud as though posing the million dollar question to everyone. "She could be anywhere, hm" Deidara's tone held the dread that everyone else had on their mind.

"That's if she isn't already dead" Sasori then said unexpectedly. Everyone looked up at Sasori in utter surprise and watched as he stood up and plainly walked out.

_______________Sasori POV______

I could hear the muffled whispers of everyone as they kept talking in the lounge but right now I just can't listen to their Drabble any longer. I laid down on the cold training room floor and closed my eyes.

'If Tila was here, maybe she would be laying beside me'

'Or maybe she wouldn't'

'After everything that we've done to her, it would only be poetic justice'

'Dying on me when I truly needed her the most, life was always cruel and what I hate most is that even though I tried so hard to rid myself of emotions - there will never truly be a solution'

'I have Tila to thank for that lesson, i have Tila to thank for many things in my life'

'Then again maybe she was the solution'
__________________

All of a sudden I heard a faint tapping footstep echoing from the direction of the staircase. I sat up so abruptly that if I was human I would've had whip-lash. I stood up and looked over to the stairs in anticipation as the tapping became more audible and then - a panting hooded figure carrying Tila stood before me in the stairwell archway.