True intensions revealed part 3

"Tila, you should smile or that pretty face of yours will get wrinkles" Orochimru said slyly as he watched me for a reaction. Kabuto and I had stopped before him. His gaze was piercing through me, I stiffened. "And what reason do I have to smile?" I shot back, narrowing my eyes at the monster in front of me. "You took away everything I had and I have no idea why I'm here!" My temper started to boil, I couldn't hold myself back.

I began to weave hand signs then I felt Kabuto pull out a Kunai and hold it tight against my throat. I held my breath for a moment, Orochimaru motioned for him to lower his Kunai. "Child I think you are misunderstanding .."

He paused, "I can make you stronger, you had no future in that cursed village. I can help you awaken your true powers" He hisses a little at the end. "I don't.. understand" I stammered, taken aback by his statement.

"You are one of the rare Kurama clan who hold a Kekke Genkai that allows you to cast unfathomable Genjutsu my dear".

I went wide eyed as I pondered what he was saying .."Please explain Orochimaru, I still don't understand why you want to help me.." I broke off as he continued. I was feeling such a rush of emotions.

"It is a strong Genjutsu like no other Tila, you have the ability to kill someone within your Genjutsu but this ability comes with it's downsides. The user can become so enveloped within it's power that they begin to develop two different personas... I want to help you awaken and control this power on one condition" He took another moment to let his words sink in before continuing "On the condition that you stay loyal to me, Tila".

He gave me time to process. I sat down in the chair next to him and put my head down on the table deep in thought. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I shot up to see Lord Orochimaru looking at me patting my shoulder. "I understand this is something not easy to take in my dear but think about your decision wisely - Where else would you go?" He coaxed, as though trying to lure me into a trap. He lifted his hand off my shoulder as he beckoned to Kabuto "Get me my scrolls, Kabuto".

"Right away Lord Orochimaru" He briskly headed off in the opposite direction. Orochimaru sat and stared at me with intent eyes his long black hair down straight and so shiny. "That's a pretty dress Tila, did you wear it for me?" I looked up totally surprised my mouth fell open a little "It's alright no need to be shy" He smirked.

I was completely gob smacked was he making a move or trying to woo me into his plans !? GOD I am confused, I don't really have any other choice right.. I think about that crappy bedroom and before I can stop myself I blurt out "If I stay Id like another room and to be able to roam freely".

He stared at me, right into my eyes like he was reading my thoughts, "Easily arranged". Kabuto came back with a box full of scrolls, he put them down on the table then stepped back. "Now do you agree or not Tila? I don't have time to play childish games" He eyed me curiously.

"I will.., Lord Orochimaru" I agreed before I'd even been able to think my decision through. "Excellent" His lip curled coyly at the edge. "Now, these scrolls are for you to go over and practise, your medical Ninjutsu training will continue with Kabuto starting tomorrow morning".

"He's a medical ninja??" I interrupted, astonished. "I was raised by the leader of the medic core of Konoha" He interjected. "Oh I see" I trailed off.

"And" Orochimaru continued "You will train with me three afternoons a week".

"Understood" I said. My mind was kind of doing summersaults in my skull, how did this end up happening?

"Dismissed". Orochimaru stood up and walked off.

"Kabuto will take you back to your room" Were his final words before disappearing back off into the darkness.

"Let's go". I got up and reluctantly followed him back. I didn't know if this was such a good idea .. I thought about everything that'd been said between us. Was I wrong or were they both creepy and a bit pervy?! Ah.. I mentally give up trying to overthink everything my mind needs a break from all of these drastically dramatic events happening in my life.

"Are you hungry?" Kabuto's question brought me back. We'd reached the big brown doors to my room. "Yes" I replied quietly. I still felt a awkward alone with him after the earlier events. " I'll bring you something to eat then, I'll have to lock you in your room first. We still don't know if we can trust you yet, you understand right?" He said bluntly.

"I suppose" I replied, looking at the headband on his head. The village hidden in the leaves.. Why was he here then? I heard the click of the door before I realised I was back in this little shoe box of a room. I sighed a little, unsure of how to feel with all of these mixed emotions. I sat down on my ridiculously uncomfortable bed and not long after I heard the door open wide with kabuto holding two trays. I glared at him but stopped when he got close enough to see my face.

"I thought since we were training together we should have dinner and a chat" He said as he took a seat opposite me. "Mh". I didn't want to accept or deny. It would be nice to have some company, this place is the definition of lonely, but not with him. He set up the meals before us we began to eat silently, every now and again he would look up at me with a weird look.

It was like he wanted to say or ask something but held it in. I was nearly finished eating my noodles when he came out with it.

"Your quite the stunner Tila, I can't help but notice your chest is well developed for your age.. 15 right?" I choked on my food and quickly took a sip of water to wash it down then gulped. My face heated instantly. "15 and 7 months if it counts for anything, and your pretty observant considering age!" My voice got louder towards the end of my sentence. That was what he wanted to say!!! I don't know if I can do this!

He stood up and sat right next to me and put his arm around my waist from behind.

"I don't know if I'll be able to resist myself they look so sweet" He started to reach for my breast with his free hand and pushed me into him with the hand behind my back. I completely froze. My body wouldn't move, I tried to shy away but his hand groped my breast and then moved over to the other as he continued to grope harder.

A small moan slipped my lips and he took that as an invitation to rip my dress hem down my chest and push me down onto the bed with him on top. I mentally screamed, why wasn't my body responding.

If you enjoyed this chapter please do consider pressing the little vote button or feel free to leave a comment to show your support for author-chan :D thank you for reading !