Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody

Third Person's POV

"At last! An invention that will destroy those meddlesome hedgehog and wolf once and for all!" Robotnik said laughing as two platform raises revealing a robot resembling Sonic and one resembling Brody.

"My Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody, robotological breakthroughs, which can duplicate Sonic and Brody stunts and their speeds!" Robotnik said "And you Lawrence and your father, as my favorite lab rats, you two get to drive it!" He said grabbing the ...

"My Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody, robotological breakthroughs, which can duplicate Sonic and Brody stunts and their speeds!" Robotnik said "And you Lawrence and your father, as my favorite lab rats, you two get to drive it!" He said grabbing the two rats "Aaah! Drive it where?" Lawrence's dad asks "Hahaha! Pseudo Sonic and Brody will scour all of Mobius, robbing, pillaging, plundering, doing evil like it's never been done before! And all the while, ruining Sonic and Brody's reputation so he'll never be able to show his face again!" Robotnik said laughing and tryes to push the two rats in the Pseudo robots.

"Please! We don't want to make Sonic and Brody look like criminals!" The two said "What?!" Robotnik asked You see, Dr. Robotnik, we shouldn't we can't we won't!" Lawrence said "Oh yes you will!" Robotnik said and show them a prision Lawrence's mom was in and Robotnik threathen them to hurt her if they didn't listen so they give in and got inside Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody.

"Now it's the time to see if my Pseudo Sonic and Brody can fool the citizens of Mobius! Go, my Pseudo duo, go! Get out there and commit crimes that the real Sonic and Brody will be blamed for!" Robotnik said and the Pseudo robots walk away as Robotnik laughs evilly.

Pseudo Sonic and Brody proceeded to ruin the heroic duo's reputation by robbing in Mobous most famous museum, then steal from an armored money van and then get a Elderly Lady to get run over flattening her and many more crimes that are being reported on tv.

Sonic, Brody and Tails where watching said news on the tvs being displayed in a store "How did you two do that? You two have been standing next to me all this time!" Tails said "That wasn't us!" Sonic said "But then who could be that fast?" Brody asks and then the two run off with Tails when the Elderly lady from before saw them.

"Boy! All this crime stuff has really gotten you two into some big trouble! What are you two gonna do?" Tails asks when Pseudo Sonic and Brody run around tying Sonic and Brody with rope and holding the end of the rope "Whoa! Hey cut that out!" Brody and Sonic said and from inside the Pseudo robots Lawrence and his dad looked and gasps making the robots lose grip on the rope "It's the real Sonic and Brody!" The two said and run away "You two call that fadt?" Sonic asks "We are gonna put a stop to this fake us once and for all!" Brody said  and the two run after them telling Tails to wait for them.

They run after the Pseudo robots dressed as policemen through the desert then run up a mountain and they tell the robots to stop but Lawrence and his dad say it's two late as the four fall of the edget of the mountain to Poison Flower Valley. "Ooof! Okay, you phonies!" Sonic said as he and Brody stand up helping the Pseudos up.

"We want to know who you two are and why you're running around impersonating us!" Brody said "No! Please, wait!  It wasn't our idea!" Lawrence and his dad said getting out the robots and explained everything and Sonic and Brody said they help when...

"We want to know who you two are and why you're running around impersonating us!" Brody said "No! Please, wait!  It wasn't our idea!" Lawrence and his dad said getting out the robots and explained everything and Sonic and Brody said they help when the four started scratching themselves cause they were in Poison flower valley and the four soon swrll up immensely and decided to go back to Tails.

Tails had Sonic, Brody, Lawrence and Lawrence's father lay on beds as Tails uses a stick to help the four with their itching. After a while the four fell asleep and Tails noted that the swelling will be over in one day or two so he decided to get on the Pseudo Sonic and go to Robotnik's fortress to rescue Lawrence's mother.

*Later*

Sonic and Brody woke up and realised Tails was missing "Where did Tails go?" Sonic asks as they get up "He has to be here somewhere" Brody said looking out the tent and gasped only seeing the Pseudo Brody robot there "We got trouble! Tails took the fake you" Brody said "There's just no keeping that little fox out of trouble!" Sonic said and the two run off still swollen.

*Back at Robotnik's Fortress*

Tails ended up getting caught by Scratch and Grounder but cause he was still in the Pseudo Sonic robot, Robotnik yelled at Scratch and Grounder and released the Pseudo Sonic giving Tails the chance to fly out the robot and up to the roof shocking Robotnik and sends Scratch and Grounder after him.

Sonic and Brody pokes Tails and he looks behind seeing them "Sonic! Brody! What are you two doing here? You two look terrible!" Tails said worried "We were worried, little bro!" Sonic and Brody said "It takes more than being puffed up like a blueberry or lemon muffin to keep us away!" Sonic said and Brody nodded "But what do we do now? Robotnik saw me, and he still has Lawrence's mother!" Tails said "Aw, he probably has some feather-brained plan to trap us!" Sonic said "We'll wait until he sets it up, and then make it backfire!" Brody said.

The trio listened Robotnik's plan to fire the Surface-to-Sonic and Brody missile and they got to planning themselves, Tails  went to distract Robotnik while Sonic and Brody disguised as generals went to Scratch and Grounder who were next to the Surface-to-Sonic and Brody missile and tricked the badniks into being Mobius Air force's pilots and got them to sit on the missile and then went to the fortress as Tails in Pseudo Sonic walks to the window and then gets out and the trio runs away as Scratch and Grounder fire the missile mistaken Pseudo Sonic for the real one destroying it while Tails frees Lawrence's mother as they watch Robotnik's fortress was now on fire.

*Later at the hospital*

"What a disaster! My Pseudo Sonic and Brody are destroyed, the real Sonic and Brody's name have been cleared" Robotnik said as he was laying on a bed with both his legs in casts and Scratch and Grounder standing nex to him "And all of my lab rats have escaped!" Robotnik said "Cheer up! You still got us!" Grounder said "I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik screamed as this chapter comes to an end.