ANGER OF THE WEATHER

*PRESENT*

UNKNOW POV:

It was too dark in the room.The room wall was offwhite in colour,It look dark at night i am in my confortable chair it was maroon in colour which was on the. Coner of this room near chimmney .The weather was rough and very cold almost breezing outside and the cold air was revolving around .I feel cold even i am inside the house with a cup of coffee thinking about someything or about my past that if i could able to change it but it is too late to realize that and tear coming out of my eye i cant stop it anyway.

I hope that day never come in my life,that person i could remove him of my life or that movement which i all most lost everything, everything i wish...i could change it.

Knock knock knock....

Their was  knocked at the door ,it was soft.I know who is their out side i said "come in beta come in".

"mom what are you doing here? I am hungry and zaib irritating me as usuall" she complain about her brother,coming near to me and sit infront of me, holding my hand in her.

I laugh "beta food is on the counter just oven it and have it also give your father and zaib" i told her about food

ILEANA PV:

I hug her and gave her a kiss on her cheek, then i come out from the room 'because when the weather is showing his anger mom always do the same thing,she want to be alone on that movement i wish i could solve her problem but she never told me anything ahhhh!mom is always be a mom( if u r desi u will understand how desi mom is)' i shook my thought and make my way to kitchen.
---*-------*---------*------*------*-----*

*PAST*

Khadim pov:

My life is going to  totally change from today as my dear wife my life is in a completely pain, she was going to given birth to our first child. Iam in worried because it is breezing out side and air is heavly moving as if some one stand out side he/she may be flew away or freez. It was cold and foggi too, i feel completly help less because i cant take her to hospital and her condition wasn't good, so i called some ladies from our neighbour for help and also daimaa(she is the lady who deliver the baby in old age when their is no hospitel). I can easly hear the voice of my wife as she was in soo much pain. The voice was very clear to me,i want to help her but i cant. I feel so helpless that time that i couldnt explain to any one "allah help me plzzzzz" i prayer to the only one who can solve it.

It been 2hours and i still hearing the voice.she was my wife,my life,my everything . I would be dead if something happen to her. I pray for allah till the voice of my wife stop.:'(
____________________

I KNOW GUYS THE PART WAS SO SAD AND BORRING BUT IT IS JUST A STARTING THEIR ARE SOME INTERREST PART ALSO COMING AND ROMMANTIC.... TILL THEN KEEP PATIENT AND THINK WHO IS ILEANA....... HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT .......

Hey guyzzz i want to tell you that this is the past of main role of my story plzzz read other part tooo...........i hope you all like it preety much.......keep reading dnt stop......

Vote,coment and share plzzzzzz.