THE SUSPICION

When Kyungwan told his mother about the dating news of Jeongyeon, he was surprised with the reaction of their Omma, "Omo! Daebak! My daughter is really charismatic! Even the Prince fell for her!" She was so happy and proud but Kyungwan reminded her that his twin is acting as him in the Palace making his mother slap her forehead, "Omo, I completely forgot. But how? How did it happen?" she creased her forehead.

Kyungwan then explained everything to her and briefed her that if anyone ask for her opinion, "Omma, just shut up. Zip your mouth and we'll be fine."

"Shut up? Why? Who will ask for my opinion?" the mom chuckled in disbelief.

Kyungwan just looked at her with his serious face and she just shook her head. A day after, two days after the news came out, as Kyungwan expected, reporters, paparazzi and gossip-loving people flock outside their house.

Their Omma came from the grocery store when she was surprised by about five reporters running to her, bombarding her with questions. "Ahjumma, can we interview you for awhile?" Another one asked, "Do you live in this house? Are you the maid of the family?" "Halmeoni, can you confirm that Yoo Jeongyeon is the one who lives here?"

'Maid? Halmeoni?' the mother felt so insulted and glared at the reporters and raised her voice, "I am not the maid and do I look like a grandmother to you? Jjinja!? I am the mother of Yoo Jeongyeon for your information!"

After that she was crowded and she panicked. "So is it true that your daughter is dating the Prince of Busan?" There are a lot of questions but that was the only query that the mother was able to get.

"If I tell you it's true, would you leave us in peace?!" she shouted and everyone was shocked. She was about to rush inside when a delivery guy she knows was waiting outside the gate. "Yoongi?"

"I have a delivery for you Mrs. Yoo," he mouths silently. "Come with me," the mother said and they rushed inside. Mrs. Yoo angrily puts her grocery bags on the dining table.

"Aigoo, they give me headache!" she blurted but calms down as she walks towards Yoongi who's holding a box-like bag. "What's it Yoongi? I don't remember ordering online."

"Flowers Ma'am for you and Jeongyeon," the delivery guy opened the bag carefully picking up a bouquet of red roses and another bouquet of yellow tulips.