Uh-oh

*the next day*
🍓Beyoncé POV🍓
Uhggg I can't belive they lied they could have told me from the beggin ing I thought they were my friends, I guess not I mean I was a good friend right uhgg I can't stand them the though of them going out just makes me uhggg nicki is a beautiful girl and so is rhi why df are they going out like I mean please stop in the name of queen b!!!
🍑Nicki's POV🍑
Shit shit shit, I can't have bey mad at me and ion want rhi to get up set boyy I wish I could change this imma go vist bey and talk about this.
~Text~
💕Barbie💖 hey bey...
👑queen b👑 what do you want
💕Barbie💖 can I come over please I wanna talk.
👑queen b👑 fine but I'm still mad at y'all tho
💕Barbie💖 fine stay mad but I'm still comming over.
👑queen b👑 fine see you later then
~end of convo~ I grabbed my Keys and left and hopped in my car. on my way to bey house my phone was buzzing full with tweets and likes and comments so I paid it no attention so I continued to drive. I rung bey's door bell and she took a wile to answer. "what now."
She said pissed but she looked so sexy when she was mad but I go with rhi so calm down no nicki. "can I come in." I said. "or you can stand right there." she snapped she walked in side. her ass is flawless.... NO NICKI YOU HAVE RHI STOP THAT YOU GOTTA STAY LOYAL. I deside to check my tweets and stuff.
~Tweets~
@Longliveonkia~ nicki and rhi haha y'all guys are funny you know that rhi go with Chris the boy she met at school
*picture of rhi and Chris*
@Ilovenicki~oh my god nicki rhi is cheating on you. I mean who would cheat on that.🍑🍑😏
@NICKIMINAJ~I love you guys that's for being concerned about me and all but I'm pretty sure she's not there just friends right. #hoppingandpraying😕😐
I got off and went on Instagram.
@Badgirlriri posted a new pic
I views it is was her and Chris. I'm done I hope this is a joke right. bey asked "is everything ok nicki?" I thought she didn't feel bad for me I'm surprised she cared. I continued scrolling down my time line hopping I wasn't gonna find anything I don't wanna see.
I spoke to soon. it was....rhi...and...chris....kissing.... I cried till I couldn't cry any more. bey sat right beside me and held me.
"What did I do wrong bey why did she do this to me.."I cried. "shhhh..its ok she's just having second feelings that's all. she still loves you- I , I love you nicki if nobody else dose I do." She said hugging me tighter. "BUT THAT BITCH SET ME UP BEAING ALL SEXY AND SHIT THAT BITCH IS JUST WANTED ME JUST TO FUCK AND I FELL FOR THAT MUTHAFUCKA AND HER SHIT...and I justtt to love and be loved. you know." I said wiping my tears and putting roman back in his place. "and how would you like me you were just mad at me a few minuets ago..." I said looking at her she leand in a kissed me on the lips and said "nicki I may be the queen but I need a king or queen on the side to help me conquer." she said holing me tight. she slid her hand down my leg goin closer and closer to my clit then that's when I heard keys drop on the floor...
😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦
How us it hehe I know it's short I just ate and currently listing to the crying game witch makes me sad so yea I might continue later on tonight or tomarow morning I don't know lol but who knows I'm Nicki the ninja😏 lol peace our girl scout👋👋~pvnkprvnt💕