But it was all over

🍑Nicki's POV🍑
Just then I herd keys drop to the floor. I looked up and saw rhi looking right at me and bey. "what df nicki." she said
"Why are you here aren't you supposed to be with Chris or are you cheating on him to. " I said eyes glowing red. (ya know who's comming next don't ya.😏) "Not if u gonna cheat on me with this bitch right here." she said "WELL THIS BITCH AINT LIKE YO ASS AT ALL ATLEST SHE CARE ABOUT ME UNLIKE YO RACHET ASS CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT LOOKIN ASS NIGGA." I-roman said "well if that's how you feel fine feel that way but I'm not cheating on yo at all." she said walking out. AND NEVER COME BACK HOE." me and bey said together then she came backed and flicked us off. I wish she would have just told the truth and lie I just didn't know she would do such a thing but bey and I would be together for ever i mean like what can go wrong right?
✨7 years later✨
Schools over life's good bey and nicki for ever. nothing could go wrong except..
"SHES GOING IN TO LABOR GO GO GO PEOLPE." the nurse said
"Baby just breath every thing is going to be ok just breath." august said
"Sir we need you to wait here a moment." the doctor said.
"WHY THE FUCK YOU DID THUS TO ME AUGUST I HAYE YOUUUU!!" Nicki screamed with pain going back to the room.
*flash back*
💦August POV😏
"Nicki I love you very much." I said
"Well I can show you better than I can tell you.😏" nicki said climbing on the bed.
(Warning this next part is going to be a sex scene so if u don't like it don't read it point blank period)
"What do you mean?" He said
"I mean come here." I said
He sat on the edged of the bed. "Come here I'm not gonna bite." I said motioning him to come closter "I can not belive that." he said laughing picking me up and puting me in his lap where he was really hard. he kissed me on the lips and pulled down my pants "your hands are really really cold baby." I said as his cold hands stroked my body. I un zipped is pants and it stood straight up. "wow some body's happy." I said puttin my self on him wile I moaned with every inch of 8 going inside of me. "well your warm so make me warm baby😏." I stared going up and down on him his still cold hands grabed my ass and helped a little.... not alot😒. mhmmmm he was so big I couldn't take it. "wimp." roman said as he laughed at the little whimpers I was making. I paid no attintion that he didn't have a condom on at all nicki lowinski took over my body with that she didn't care she just wanted it. thot. I thought to my self before I could say anything we both came at the same time. "shittttttttttt!!!" I said as he finished. "baby you were great." he said I wanted to kill my self knowing I'm pregnant now damn it.
~end of flash back~
" Ma'am am we need you to push"
I pushed as hard as I can.
"I see a foot!" Aw hell if this baby got a big head I'm done for .
5 mins later
"It's a girl!" August was holding her in his arms she looked just like me oh lawd it's gonna be hard to keep them boys away from her.
"So bae what you gonna name her." Hmh good question
"How about Jada Tamia Maraj." that's cute I said Jada Tamia Maraj born on December 6 2001
🎉14 years later🎁
"Mommmmmmm" Jada said
"What Jada." I said with a tone
"What time do you want my friends to come over." She said
"About 6 ok. now get your stuff and go to school." I said
"Uhhgg why the fuck I gotta go to school on my birthday why can't I stay home with you." she said grabbing her bag. "because I gotta record something with bey you already know that but bey is coming to pick you guys up from school." I said fixing my hair in to a messy bun. " mom for the last time Nikki dose not go to my school any more." she said. I gave her a kiss and lead her out the door. "fine what ever do what you do just don't get in trouble." I said waving good bye as she walked with her friends to school.
💎Jada's POV💎
"Kiara my momma said you need to come a 6 sum I guess I don't care come at five." I said Kiera was my best friend and if she fight Imma fight she's my R.O.D butttttt I go out with Nikkei on the other hand so I can't cheat on her right my mom says stay loyal. I mean I like Keira and all but I don't think she feels the same any way. "oh ok fine ill come but you need to turn me ok first." she said I looked at her with a confused look but then realized what she meant. "you know whatttttt Keira fenty, stay in school u little dick head." I said laughing. yes, yes I did say fenty that's because she's Rhianna's daughter but no one tell my mom cause then she won't be let her be my bestfriend anymore because I have heard what rhianna did to my mom but she had to do somthing to make me right. my point exzactly cuz if I told on her with bey that's cheating right...
👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭
That last part wasn't all Tht it was just a dream I had I am not done tho so just wait tell me how it is sofar I dont know if I should continue or not. 🙍🙍🙍peace my barbs~pvnkprvnt💕💕