Who you? How you know me and my family? Bitch!?

🎀Beyoncé's POV🎤
I was in the kitchen wit nicki and Jada helping Jada hit them books...even tho she was posting on insta the whole time. but finally we got done with her homework. "you seriously had me to sit up her and do calculus and yo ass didn't help at all??" I said closing the book putting it in her bookbag. "awwww I didn't say all of it but just the 2nd one...but thanks for doing it!" Jada smiled and hopped off the counter and went to her room. then my phone had a voice mail. "I didn't hear it ring did you?" Nicki said over the stove cooking. "nooo..." I picked it up and listens to it. nicki got all up so she can hear I fanned her away and she mugged me and I flicked her off. "bitch..."she said under her breath. I just rolled my eyes. "I know where you are... I want Keira and Jada now..if you do not comply I will come for you Beyoncé..." it ended....it sounded like....chris....and SAFAREE! "Who was it big meanie." nicki said getting the food out the oven. "....chris....and......safaree..."i said trim bling wether to let them have me..im not giving up my two favorite people. (nicki is not it right now...😒) I guess It will be me... "Ohhhhh I thought Chris was dead...oooo tell safaree I said hi." Nicki said smiling. "I don't think you wanna talk to them....
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
I'll think bout updating later again right now is just not a good time...😂😏💕🎀~Jada and Keira if ya know what I mean💦😏😂✨