Throwback birthday pt.2

Nicki got Jada some MC Donald's and went back home to bey. mean while lil Jada was already making friends. "apples on a stick just make me sick just make my heart go 2 46 not because I'm clean not because I'm dirty not because I kissed a boy behind a magazine hey girl you wanna have some fun look at the boy with his pants undone he can wibble he can wobble he can do It all let's see if his pants gonna fall. Turn around and count to 10 if you count 9 you his girlfriend..." Jada said. "whoa whoa whoa...i can't even count to 7 so how we gonna count 10?" The lil girl said. "I don't know..wanna be friends?" Jada said. "sure. my name is Keira. and I like starburst want one?" she said handing Jada one. "Sure...my name is Jada. I like m&ms." Jada said. "and my name is drake jr. I like skittles...oooohhh we should mix it up...we can all be Friends." drake jr said. "who are you?" Jada said. "He is the boy with his pants undone." Keira said laughing. "yea I wanna take it home so I can eat it." Jada said pouring her bag of m&ms in the bag. "NO YOU CANT EAT IT IT WILL BRAKE THE FRIEND SHIP..." drake yelled. "whatevahhhh" Jada said putting it into her hello kitty book bag.
(After school in the car)
"Jada how was your first day at school." nicki said. "I gots candy I can't eat." Jada said. "what you mean you can't eat it." nicki said. "i have a friends and they say that I needs to not eat this candy it will make our friend ship go bye bye." Jada said. "oh ok I won't eat it." nicki said laughing. "thank youuuu." Jada said hopping out the car running to the house. (mansion..i don't know how to spell loool idgaf I'm not in school right now it's the weekend) "hay momma baby." bey said picking up Jada. "heyyyyy momma..." (ok mommy is nicki and momma is bey just to let y'all know) "how was school."bey said. "I made friends that lives next to the pools and the trees is." Jada said putting the candy in the fridge. "ohhh you bought momma some candy." bey said. "NO DONT EAT IT." Jada yelled. "why not."bey said. "because she said her friend ship will go bye bye. aye you see this fine ass nigga next door?" nicki said putting her keys down. "yea and he's coming right now..." bey said fixing her hair. she opens the door. "hi, welcome to our home." bey said letting him in. "Jada come here and meet the nice people." nicki said. Jada looked through the bars on the stair case. "DRAKEEEEEEEEEEEE" she said running down the stairs literally tackling him to the ground. "y'all know each other?" Bey and nicki said at the same time in shock. "yessss ma'am he is my friend." she said getting up. "hey do you have games?" Drake jr said. "yess in my room. come on." Jada said pulling him up stairs. "well that didn't take long...." drake said looking at nicki. "are y'all two you know going out?" Drake said looking at the both of them. "well..uhhh..we are...but..." bey got cut off by nicki giving her that what the fuck did you just say look. "lol well I think y'all cute.."he said.
🔙five years later🔙
"Mommy can Keira come over please." Jada said putting on her lip gloss(it's not lip stick...shes 10 people not grown) "who is this Keira person you keep talking bout..." bey said giving her that look. "a person dang...can she come over or nah." Jada said looking at the message she got on her phone. "let me see your phone." bey said holding out her hand. "Ehhh no.."she said picking it off of the counter. bey snatched it away from her. "who is bae?" She said showing her the phone. "bae duhhh." Jada said grabbing her phone. "it's that Keira girl ain't it I wanna see this girl she can come over." bey said crossing her arms. "that's all I wanted now get out." Jada said closing the door. Then Keira came to the door. "heyyyyyyyy ki ki." Jada said hugging her. "hey jay...bathroom please....LONG AHH RIDE HERE..." Keria said doing the potty dance. Jada laughed and led her to the bathroom.
🔙✨💕🔙✨💕🔙💕💕🔙✨💕
Lol how this movie going good ik thank you!!!~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles🔙✨💕