10 years ago

✨Nicki's POV✨
"Cherish these days man do they go quick Just yesterday I swear it was '06, 10 years ago is when you preposed I looked down... yes I suppose." I sung cooking beys favorite food, fried chicken with Mac and cheese and greens. it has been about 5 years scenic we saw each other. It's sad because I miss her. Jada misses her and Keira does too. I hate what I did and me and lil Wayne haven't been Talkin sense then. "Stop singing that song and fucking call her." Keira said. she has Been acting all snappy and Jada has been all quite... bey really changed things. so I decided to call her.
👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕👑💕👑
Bey-hello
Me-hey
Bey-what do you want nicki
Me-I want you back
Bey-why should I come back
Me-because I love you and Jada misses you Keira misses you. they have been acting different every scence you left.
Bey-and I still should come back cause why, so you can go back out with Tunchi?! No nicki I said it before.
Me-please I need you.
Bey-I'll think about it in not saying I am I will think bout it.
Me-p-please(I stutter when I'm bout to cry)
Bey-nicki don't cry I just wanted you to relize your mistakes. you see that ring on your ring finger.
Me-*sniffles* y-yea
Bey-and that means you are mines and you will always be nicki I love you I just don't want you to cheat on me ever again.
😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘
TBC