Dont do it, zont zo it zont, zont zo it...

🎬Nobody's POV🎬
They rolled Beyoncé in on the stretcher...finds out that a car coming out wen she turned the Conner was speeding and slammed right into her and tore up her car...and her badly..the doctor got a reach to her family and friends...everyone said they couldn't make it except nicki, drake, Jada, and jamayah.
💕Jada's POV✨
Whyyyy....wake up mommy...please....I need you to wake up...
Martha-what's wrong my child
Me-it's bey...she had got in a car crash.
Martha-oh...i see...if I could do something I would but..its to critical...
Me-I see...*sheds tear*
Martha-don't cry...everything will be ok.
Me-EVERYTHING IS NOG OK..MY BABY IS GONE MY BOYFRIEND IS SEEING OTHER PEOPLE AND NOW MY FAMILY IS FALLING APART...DOES IT LOOK LIKE ITS OK MARTHA?!
Martha-Jada calm down darling...its ok...
*eyes red hair matted yea you know*
Me-FUCK IT FUCK LIFE FYCK MY FAMILY FUCK MY RELATION SHIPS. FUCK MY FUCKING FATHER...
This time I said that out loud and nicki and everybody heard me...they looked back at me all I know is I'm not Jada any more... "what's wrong with your dad." nicki asked. I backed away as she approached me.
💦Nicki's POV💕
She sat I'm the dark part of the wall and sat with her legs I'm her chest and stared talking giberish....or backwards....drake tried to talk to her but she was like gone...in another place. "Em llik dna em epar dad ym ekrad,ikcin wonk ay." she said... I couldn't make that out what so ever.. Aw great my wife is in the hospital and my child is insane...what next...
✨Jamayah's POV 👑
Ight who else scared here.. cause Jada freakin changed like this when we saw miah and some other girl on a date...just don't tell Jada that...and I had to drive her home...she couldn't even drive....i mean it would help if we knew what she was saying. " WON EMOH OG OT TNAW I TI KCUF!!" She said I think she needs an exorcism.. cause she look like she have lost it and this is the longest she had done it. nicki turned on trap queen and put her beats on her and she through it against the walk braking her phone...when did she get strong like....df....she started rising and glowing. "IKSNOLOZ NAMOR MA I TANHPHUIRT DNA LUFYOJ LUFHTAIF EY LLA EMOC..." She said... and everything starred to fly around the room and beys bed shook and she woke up from her coma...and was alert but Jada keep glowing and talking gibberish and shit.
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
What is Jada saying..what is she saying.....well I ain't tellin ya go find out by ya self😒👋👋~Jada Tamia Maraj and roman zolonski😈👿😡🔥💥💢