Throwback pt.1 nicki and bey

Bey got a text message from nicki (text tone:girlfriend by nicki minaj)
Nika:heyy bey
Bey:hey
Nika:wyd (what you doing)
Bey:nun much just watching tv what bout you.
Nika:feeling myself...lol
It made bey feel kinda horny at first (oh btw this was before bey was gay...nicki was always gay...she has "powers" to turn other girls out...)but she continued texting her.
Bey:well that would be a good song...we should make it together.
I'm feeling myself I'm feeling my self I'm feeling my self I'm feeling my...
Nika:lol no I'm bout to have a orgasim wanna see...
Bey:uhggggggg....exaclly how would you do that.....
Bey was hesitate she wanted to see but she wasn't gay.
Nika:I got my ways...
Bey:well you do that but brb.
Nika:ight don't be to long..😉
Bey sat on her bed and her phone was blowing up with pics and videos from nicki. She bit her lip and didn't wanna open them. instead she went on her phone and looked up, a lesson on lesbians (i...dont...know...cut me some slack...im kinda sleepy) and a hole bunch pulled up.. then end up looking at videos. she messages her boobs and was getting really wet. so she desided to look at Nicki's videos... "ight bey you bet not send this to nobody..."she said
(squishy sounds) "mhmmm bey....you don't...MHM" she moaned into the phone. bey bit her lip and crossed her legs. "Bey I wish you where hereeeee..."she said organising. bey reached down to her clit and thought she don't know how to finger her self. "bey...don't even try to finger yourself...you won't do it right.."she said giggling. "how will you know if I won't do it right df." bey mumbled. "because I know you need me..."she replyed back...how did she know what I said. "look out your window dumb ass." she said. and bey looked and nicki was standing there. she opens the window. "why couldn't you just go to the front door." bey said. "cause nicki the ninja the nigga don't use doors." She said hopping in the window. "where are your pants and underwear.."nicki said biting her lip. bey blushed and grabbed the cover and coverd her body. "get out..."bey said. "no I'm good here." nicki said smiling taking a peak under the cover. "stoppppp...."bey moaned. "stop what I didn't touch it yet.."nicki said laughing. "you breath on it.." be said getting pushed on the bed by nicki."well let me finish..."nicki said sedusivly. "MHMMM" bey moans. "I AINT TOUCH IT YET CHILD CALM YA TITS.." nicki said. "just thinking of what you bout to do to me just made me.."bey said. "oh don't do it..."nicki said. "OH MY GOD..." bey said as nicki slipped her tongue in side of bey and pumped in and out of her...fast...."NICKIIIIIIII." bey screamed. "yasss say my name.."nicki said rubbing all up on her..
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Y'all I just found this unknown alterego today she's like a really sexual version of Jada... what should I name her ideas???~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles😉🔙✨😂